Chapter 21

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 


~Eliza POV~
 
I grabbed a glass of apple juice out of the fridge and stared at the clock. It was almost six in the morning, barely light out. I rubbed my eye with my free hand and yawned. I was dead tired. I had no idea why I woke up, but I did. So, I sat on the couch and turned the TV on.  I pushed the play button to the Blu-Ray player, thinking it had my Spongebob Squarepants season 15 disc in it. "What? What is this? Who watched Living Grease?" I stared at the menu screen of the very low budget film. "I think CAP hyung did," I looked over my shoulder and saw Chunji standing by the fridge with a cookie in his hand. "Yah, mention you're hear before you speak. You could have scared me," I started to get up. "If I did say I was here, that would be speaking. Don't get up, I'll do it," he chuckled lightly as he went over to the disc player. "Which one?" He looked back at me. I looked to the side, embarrassed slightly. "Season 15..of Spongebob, please," I didn't make eye contact with him. He continued to lightly laugh. "You really are childish," I whipped my head to him. "No I'm not! Samantha likes it too!" I stuck my tongue out, then covered myself with the couch pillows. It was dark. I felt Chunji jump to the spot right next to me. He took the pillows and threw them back. "You're so cute," he hugged me and then kissed my cheek.
 
~Layla POV~
 
"Layla unnie!! Samantha!!" I shot up from my comfortable bed at looked at my clock. It was almost seven in the morning. I hurried out of my room and headed downstairs to see what Eliza was shouting for. "What's wrong?" I then stopped in my tracks and JongYeol was standing there with Eliza and Chunji next to him. Samantha came down the stairs a few seconds later and stopped as well. "Wake up the rest of your group, and get ready. Your flight to Jeju Island leaves in an hour," he looked at Samantha. "You too. Pack all things needed for a two night stay. Your trip leaves in thirty minutes," he looked at me for a quick second and then left. "We have to stay all night too?! This is going to be great..." I whined. I don't think I can stand near raw fish, and it's awful smell, for two days straight. "Layla unnie, you don't look so good," Eliza patted my back. I looked back at her with an annoyed look. I sighed and followed Samantha back upstairs. I woke the rest of my group up, and told them to get ready. I then got out a backpack and started putting things in it that I would need for an overnight stay. 
 
~Samantha POV~
 
After I got everything I needed for a two night stay, I jumped out my door. I was extremely happy to be going Jeju Island. Especially with LJoe! We said our byes, and Daniel drove all six of us to the airport. My group got out, and he drove the others to the fish market. JongYeol was waiting for us inside. As soon as we opened the doors, there were fans everyone. I was overwhelmed. "Niel oppa!! LJoe oppa!" A lot of them were shouting. I heard a few shouts of my name as well. My heart filled with joy. After we got onto the plane, we waited for it to take off. "When was the last time you flew?" Niel, who was sitting next to  LJoe, asked me. They were in the seats across from me. "When we flew to Korea! About a month and a half ago," he laughed at himself. "Oh, I forgot you just moved!" He kept laughing to himself as he got up and went to the restroom. "Airplane bathrooms are terrible, he should have went at the house," LJoe said to no one in particular. I lightly laughed as I looked out the window. "Excuse me, are you Samantha of House Trap?" I looked up at the person who asked. I gasped. "L hyung! You're on this plane too?" LJoe smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm going to Jeju to record for a drama. It's been a while since we've seen each other," L smiled back at him and then looked at me. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are Infini--" he cut himself off with a laugh. "Sorry. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's L," I was still too stunned to speak as he gave me a smile.