Part 9

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every father is weak when it comes to their daughter. Even if the father is gay, their precious baby girl will always be their favorite.

 

That's why...

 

"What the ?" Yuta swore in Japanese.

"You're not excited to see your only daughter?" The girl said in Japanese.

"What are you doing here, Hina? I thought you're in Japan with your Mom?" Yuta gave way to his daughter to enter their house. He's not used to speak in Japanese again since he's living in Korea for so many years now and he doesn't really need it except when he's talking to this girl.

"Well, Jaemin is so pathetic when he called me in the middle of the night, crying that you'll sell the house and that's the reason why I'm here." Hina told his Dad and plopped herself on the sofa that she used to sleep in when she was still young. 

 

Yuta and his ex wife met and got married in Korea. They also divorced here when their twins were just only 6 years old. Yuta only got Jaemin's custody while his ex wife got Hina's. The twins grew separated physically but they still communicate through technology. Hina and her Mom left Korea to Japan while Jaemin and Yuta were left in Seoul to start all over again. 

Both Jaemin and Hina were pure blooded Japanese but Jaemin doesn't know much Japanese than his twin sister who grew up in Japan with their mother. Though that's the language that he's using while communicating with his sister, he still couldn't manage to understand and speak Japanese better. Hina knew Korean too after having lessons in Japan since her Korean is still limited when they transferred to there. Well, that is her back up language whenever Jaemin cannot expain well.

Hina just often visits Korea as her wish to see her Dad and brother but unlike her, Jaemin doesn't want to see their mother. He believed that she hurt his Dad so much that he decided to not see her anymore. Yuta told him that it wasn't the case but Jaemin is too stubborn to believe. 

 

 

"And what are you trying to do?" Yuta crossed his arms on and leaned on the wall, facing his daughter. 

"I'm not going to do anything. I just want to watch my twin brother suffer." 

"You really are my daughter."

"Of course Dad." She winked and gave her Dad her biggest smile. 

"I thought that you're trying to stop me selling this house." 

"I am Dad." 

"I thought you just want Jaemin to suffer?" Yuta showed his cute pout to her but she just scoffed at her father's childish actions.

"You can stay over your boyfriend's house but please don't sell this one. We only have great memories left here." 

"And where's the suffer part?"

 

"Dad! Snap out of it. We love this house so much. We played a lot here. We both mostly grew up together here. This hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter