Part 1

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haechan and Jaemin were known as the sassy loud divas of the class. Haechan, the narcisstic student who was known for his sharp tongue and radiant beauty has a huge crush on his senior and captain of the basketball team, the Canadian, Mark Lee. Even from the very first time he laid his eyes on the Canadian boy, Haechan was love struck. He always see him the perfect handsome and absolutely fully capable guy who can do anything.

Meanwhile, Jaemin, the loud student who was known for his crazy, obsessive attitude and charming beautiful smile has a huge crush on the current president of the student council, Lee Jeno. He knew the boy ever since they were still in middle school. Jaemin secretly stalks the boy, knowing about his family, friends, personal likings and even trying to hack Jeno's facebook account. Jeno is the perfect, smart and a real boyfriend material for Jaemin and this is the reason he loves the boy more than anything else in this world.

Even though both Haechan and Jaemin were different in so many ways, they always clash with each other that leads into a huge argument on who's better, who's faster and even who's prettier.

Chenle, Haechan's bestfriend and side kick and Jisung, Jaemin's partner in crime tried their very best to stop these two from arguing but they just couldn't. Even the quiet mutual friend of theirs, Renjun, snapped out and nothing happened. 

 

 


This time, the war worsen when they fought over who's more handsome and better between Mark and Jeno. The two fought verbally on the first three days until both can't take it anymore and pulled each other's hair.

Mr. Kim saw the two trying to get each other bald and seperates them both with his remaining strength. Being a teacher is so stressful anyways.

 

"HAECHAN! JAEMIN! TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!" 

"Yes.. Mr. Kim.." 

 



The two ended at the principal's office and their parents were called. Both Haechan and Jaemin looked nervous as they don't want to send their parents here with disappointed face because of the trouble they made.

 




"Good Day, Mr. Moon! Is there any problem with my son, Haechan?" A pink haired middle aged man entered the Principal's room and Haechan just wanted to be buried alive after receiving his father's death glare.

"Good Day too, Mr. Lee. We'll wait for Jaemin's father so that we can talk about this." Mr. Moon said which Mr. Lee, or also known as Taeyong, nodded in agreement. They waited for a few minutes that made Jaemin to be embarassed at his father's unpunctuality.

"Good Afternoon! Sorry, I'm late. Traffic." The brunet haired man barged inside the room which all of the people inside looked at him in surprise. Like Haechan, Jaemin wants to be buried alive too after receiving his father's death glare.

On the other hand, the pink haired guy c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter