Part 17

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark is walking on the hallway when somebody covered his mouth and eyes, pulled him into a dark room. He struggled a lot to get out but he was being held by not two but three people who are currently wearing black shirt and masks. If Mark isn't inside his school, he would panic a lot. 

Mark stopped protesting when he was tied on a chair and he heard a music being played on a piano. He swore that he just wanted to see who's playing cause he's so damn good... really good.

When the piano was accompanied by a beautiful heavenly voice, he just wanted to escape from the ropes and just fanboy over the owner of the voice. He has never heard such beautiful voice in his entire life. 

"Mark.." When he just heard his name from the very familiar voice, he just melted. How he miss that voice so much! ".. You know that I love you so much, right? I hope you still love me the same way I love you." 

Mark swore that he wanted to pee after hearing those words from his boyfriend. He never really thought that Haechan could be this cheesy and sweet. (Not that he protests, he's just shocked)

"And you know that I can do anything just to be with you, right? I can buy the entire universe just for you.... but that's just a joke since I don't have enough money for that but.. you know what I mean!" Mark laughed at the sentence and keeps on listening to his boyfriend's speech.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you last time. I know that I'm such an idiot for getting angry to you and even break up with you when it's me who lied to you in the first place." Haechan stood up from where he is sitting and walked towards his boyfriend who is currently tied up, blindfolded and lips sealed specially made by Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung. 

Haechan took the blindfold and the seal on his mouth off and looked at his boyfriend sincerly. 

"I already forgive you Haechan. You know that I can't resist on getting mad at you." Mark said and gave his boyfriend his sweetest smile. "But being tied up here like I'm being kidnapped, seriously.. who's idea is this?" 

Haechan laughed at the older's protest and leaned f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter