Part 13

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"NA ING JAEMIN!"

Jaemin smiled when he heard his enemy number one calling him from behind. He turned around wearing the perfect grin to piss him more. 

"Yes?" He says sweetly, in his most sarcastic tone.

"YOU ARE ING DEAD! DEAD I TELL YOU! DEAD!" Haechan put his thumb in his neck and slid it horizontally making it looks like he's going to slit Jaemin's throat. Jaemin just laughed again and rolled his eyes. Haechan didn't want to cause any commotion during Mark's practice so he decided to save it later when they're alone inside his house. 

 

 

The practice is long enough to watch Mark showering in perspiration. Either way, Mark looks so hot when he's wet with sweat and this made him drool (not literally but you know what I mean). He looked at his side to see Jaemin and Jeno cheering him up making the basketball captain go energetic again. He didn't know why Jaemin and Jeno were here but he couldn't care less since he knew they'll be separated later anyways. He just watched his boyfriend, amazed at his techniques and tricks, showing the audience the reason why he was chosen as the basketball captain. 

 

 

"Alright guys, that's a wrap!" Coach Jung, the school's basketball coach told his team as they gather up in the middle of the court for some announcements. 

Mark then walked to the bench where Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin were sitting. Haechan gave the water to his boyfriend and wiped Mark's face with the towel that he brought. Mark felt his cheeks heat up at the sudden action of his boyfriend since he knew that his team mates, Jeno and Jaemin were watching. He grabbed Haechan's wrist to stop him and get the towel off from his hands to wipe his own body. He knew that Haechan would get offended by this so he pulled his boyfriend from the bench and walked straight to the locker room. 

"Why di-" 

"I just don't want them to see." Mark whispered and pecked Haechan's lips. "It's just making me uncomfortable since I'm not that.. ugh.. you know what I mean." Mark sat on the bench beside him and pulled him again for a kiss. This time, Haechan turned his head away, wanting to show Mark that he's disappointed. 

"Are you ashamed of me?" Haechan stood up and crossed his arms on his chest. This made Mark's heart drop. Who would be ashamed of this perfect human being in front of him? That's impossible. 

"No! Of course not! It's just that.. I'm not used to do skinship publicly." Mark said shyly and stood up as he heard his team mates behind the door. "Let me shower first and we'll talk about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter