Part 11

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaemin knew he is ed up when he saw the red high heeled shoe swaying. Ever since his mother left him and his Dad, he never have any guts to see her, talk to her and even let her touch him. He admits that he missed his Mom but what his mother did to his Dad is unforgivable.

He saw his Dad and Taeyong sitting accross his mother, who was sitting beside Hina on the couch. Hina did dressed him up but he refused to go out of the room and meet her. Despite his stubborness of refusing to see her, Jaemin chose to eavesdrop to know what they are talking about.

"Jaemin doesn't want to go out. He's too stubborn." Hina announced as she picked up the glass of water to take a sip.

"Let him be. He'll just come out as soon as he's ready." Yuta said and held Taeyong's hand for comfort. Taeyong knew that he needed this since it was really unexpected to see Yuta's ex-wife here in his own house. Taeyong watched Yuta's ex-wife from head to toe carefully before introducing himself to her.

"I'm Taeyong, Yuta's boyfriend." Taeyong started with his accented Japanese and Yuta felt bad that his boyfriend is the one who's making the move to start a convo. The lady smiled and reached up a hand to grab. "Suto Mizuki. But you can call me Mizuki or Mimi." The woman said in Korean. Taeyong was amazed on how fluent the woman sounds and he gave her his best smile that he could ever give that day and shook the warm beautiful hand.

"She's not that bad." Taeyong whispered to Yuta but the latter scoffed while Mizuki just watched the two. Hina, on the other hand, was just observing how cute the couple is.

"Your house is pretty nice and big. It feels so comfy and I love that chandelier you hang up on the dining area." Mizuki commented and this caught Taeyong's attention. His late wife chose that chandelier saying that it suits the dining area the most. He realized that both his late wife and Yuta's ex-wife have a lot in common. Not only in taste preferences but they are also similar in faces.. only that Mizuki is fair while his ex-wife is slight tanned. If he didn't know that Mizuki is Japanese, he might mistaken her as his late wife's relative.

"My late wife chose that to hang in there." Taeyong said and squeezed Yuta's hand.

"You're a widow? I'm sorry for that."

"No, it's okay. I mean, I have Yuta now." Mizuki smiled at the sentence that Taeyong said until he realized that it may offend her. He kinda panicked but Yuta calmed him up by brushing his fingers on Taeyong's palm.

"Well, to be honest.. I'm still quite bitter about my ex-husband choosing a over me. But don't worry, I like you both and I totally ship you two." Mizuki said and this shocked both Yuta and Taeyong at her boldness. Yuta didn't even know how different his ex-wife became since she's too innocent when they met and even got married. Mizuki is his bestfriend but she just suddenly changed after their divorce.

"CAN WE EAT NOW?" Hina cut the crappy conversation and walked towards the dining table to get some food. The three followed her and decided to join her to eat.

 

 

 

"Dad, can you get the bottle up there?" Hina asked Yuta and left Taeyong and Mizuki alone.

"So.... have you done it?" Mizuki asked quietly, trying hard to keep the conversation secret from Yuta.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong frowned but he knew what she's talking about anyways but still so shy to talk about it.

"Oh, you know what I mean.."

"I don-"

"You and Yuta have ?" Taeyong blushed and this made Mizuki answered her questions. "I guess you both did it already. Yuta's so huge and long isn't he?" Mizuki wiggled her eyebrows and Taeyong spat some juice at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter