Part 7

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh, Jeno and Mark!" Mr. Moon, the school's principal greeted his two favorite students. 

"Hi Mr. Moon!" The two greeted back. Mr. Moon montioned them to enter his room and close the door so that nobody can hear their conversation. "So, how's the date?" He asked and the two grinned at him. "It was really fun, Mr. Moon! Haechan and Jaemin are really good actors. You should recommend them both to join the drama club." Jeno said and the three of them laughed in unison.

"Thank you for doing this to me. I'm sure Mr. Nakamoto and Mr. Lee will be happy that they are slowly getting accustomed with each other. Please continue this one for me, okay? I'm sure you both will tell the truth to them when time comes." Mr. Moon said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Well, Mark is the one enjoying so much. Am I right, Mark?" Jeno elbowed the older and the latter blushed so hard that made Mr. Moon and Jeno more. "I can't help it though. Haechan is so adorable." Mark defends himself while Mr. Moon eyed him in suspicion.

"What did you do?"

"He kissed him on his cheek." Jeno teased again and this made Mark turns red even more.

"Smooth, Mark. Smooth."

 

Mr. Moon was actually asked by Taeyong and Yuta to do something that can make their children be close to each other. They thought of one way to lure them and that is to have a date with their crushes. Since the two heart throbs were Mr. Moon's favorites; Mark, be cause he brought the school's pride in basketball while Jeno, being the best President of the Student Government Council the school ever had, his favor was being done.

The task was made easy since Mr. Moon knew that Mark has a huge crush on Haechan since the latter entered freshman. The first time Mark laid an eye on Haechan while he was playing the final match and Haechan being the loudest attractive cheerleader he is, his world stopped for a minute and all he can see is the beautiful boy yelling his name. The match ended with three points gap made by Mark, making them the champion. Haechan is his lucky charm.

Jeno, on the other hand, was attracted to Jaemin after that night. He knew that Jaemin exists but he never thought of how beautiful he is. He knew that Jaemin stalked him million times and Jeno didn't mind. After all, he helped Jaemin to gather some information about him in his social media site profile. Jeno often updates his daily activities in his account and that made Jaemin knew where to find him. He was just amazed on the other boy for being consistent and hardworking just to stalk him.

 

"What are your plans next?"

"Maybe, I'll take Haechan to some o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter