Part 14

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yukkuri... where are you? I'm home!" Taeyong announced as he placed the bags of groceries on the table. He looked at their shared room and he saw Yuta swinging his hips from the music. Taeyong doesn't want to interrupt his dancing boyfriend so he suppressed his laugh and watched the other in silence.

Taeyong adored his boyfriend so much. He loves it when he finds out something new about his lover, day by day. Also, day by day, he started to fall madly deeply in love. Even though they just began their relationship, Taeyong knew that Yuta will be the one who will accompany him when they get older.

When Yuta felt someone watching him, he turned the music off and was startled to see his boyfriend watching him from behind. Taeyong laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness and didn't hesitate to give him a hug.

"You danced so good. Can you show me those moves later at night?" Taeyong whispered at him, making Yuta blush.

 

They were both startled when they heard a loud bang from the door. They saw a fuming and crying Haechan running towards his room. Taeyong and Yuta looked at each other in worry.

"What happened to him?" Yuta asked and Taeyong decided to knock on his son's locked door.

"Haechan?"

"GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!" He heard the teenager yell. Taeyong sighed and looked at his boyfriend.

"I'll ask Jaemin later." He said and gave Taeyong a kiss on his lips.

 

 

 

When Jaemin reached the house, he couldn't stop fidgeting. He wanted to talk to the boy inside the room but he knew that his mouth will only makes it worse. He just decided to cook something since the boy didn't eat dinner when he got home. He placed the bowl of soup on a tray, together with an apple and a banana and a letter of apology.

 

He waited up until 3am. He looks back and forth from the other's door while he's playing his phone. He didn't realized that his Dad was watching him behind his doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter