Part 20

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn't that they didn't accept it.. it's just too soon.. or maybe too soon cause it's happening today. Haechan and Jaemin were sitting on the couch trying to sink the reality inside their heads. Jeno was sitting beside Jaemin while Mark is sitting beside Haechan, both were holding their boyfriends' hands in comfort.

"I cannot believe that it's already happening." Haechan blurted out while staring to a tree. Mark rubbed his thumb on the back of his boyfriend's hand to make him relax. "It's okay babe, I'm always here for you."

"And I cannot believe that I'm wearing an ugly tux. Why did I let my sister choose this one?" Jaemin protested while fixing his collar that can almost choke him to death. "It's okay Nana, you'll get used to it. In fact, you looked so hot in that outfit." Jeno whispered on his boyfriend's ear that Jaemin blushed when he heard a new nickname from him.

"Oh you two just knock it off! Accept the fact that Dads are going to get married after two hours. And also get your asses up from the couch and we need to go inside. The ceremony will start in a few minutes!" Hina shouted at the four and they did followed her instead.

 

 

 

Yuta is nervously fiddling the hem of his shirt when Mimi entered the room to check him up. She sat beside him and didn't hesitate to hold his hands that feels so cold and trembling. "Yuyu, are you nervous?" She asked which Yuta rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that obvious?" He sassed but Mimi couldn't help but to laugh.

'You know,  I remember the day when we're getting married." Yuta looked at her in disbelief and slapped her lightly on her arm. Mimi let out another laugh due to his ex husband's reaction that made Yuta feels so uncomfortable.

"Well, seriously... I can remember the time when we're getting married. I actually felt like this too... Too nervous, hands trembling and a little bit excited since I knew that I'm going to be Nakamoto after I say 'I do'." Yuta looked at her again and urged her to continue. "You were so handsome that time, waiting for me to come to you and take your hands to go up together at the altar." Yuta also took the time to rewind the beautiful memories of marrying her. He also felt nervous during that time, seeing a beautiful Mimi wearing white dress that suits her well.

"But then I knew that it wouldn't last long. I knew it when we said those vows to each other. The look in your eyes isn't the look that I've been looking for when you said you love me for the first time. I knew that you just took the responsibility of being a father for our twins that time. You tried so hard to be a man even though deep in your heart, you can't. That's why I'm so proud of you. You sacrificed your happiness just to make me and your children happy. I knew it all along but I keep on denying it, hoping that you'll change when our children were born. Now that you're getting married to the one that you really love, I'm hoping for your eternal happiness with him." Yuta couldn't control his tears from flowing. After all these times, Mimi knew everything about his uality that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter