Part 12

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haechan and Mark were walking hand in hand while swaying it. Everybody are looking at them weirdly since they were actually literally staring at each other's eyes that they actually are walking away from the sidewalk. Mark is the first one to notice it and hugged Haechan in his arms when a car passed beside them.

"I thought Han River is a good place to date." Mark commented, still hugging Haechan in his arms. "I didn't know that this place is a dangerous place to have their first date with."

"It's actually a good place to have a first date. It's just we're distracted to each other's eyes." Haechan stated as a matter of fact and Mark couldn't help but to agree. He loose his hands around Haechan and grabbed his hand again to take a walk on the sidewalk. His eyes started to avoid Haechan's so that they wouldn't end up on the roadway again. 

They stopped at the bench and decided to take a rest there for awhile. Haechan carefully placed his head in Mark's shoulder while Mark's hand was working on the younger's soft hair. Both were just feeling each other and watching the moon shines so bright. 

"Hyung.. I.. I.. I l-love you." Haechan finally confessed. Mark knew that his cheeks are beet red and smiled at the sudden confession. "I love you too." He answered back. Both are blushing so hard that if you can see them right now, they looked like twin tomatoes sitting on the bench of Han River. 

"So.. are we boyfriends now?" Haechan asked shyly and he felt him peck his hair. "Of course I'm your boyfriend now." Haechan wanted to jump in joy but Mark keep him subtle. They enjoyed the night in each others' arms, whispering sweet nothings and blushing like their heads were going to explode.

 

 

 

Both Haechan and Mark didn't noticed the time and it's already 12am when they decided to go home. Mark insists that he'll send Haechan home even though his boyfriend keeps telling him that he'll be alright alone. Mark's stubborness and persistence made Haechan finally give up and take him home. 

"Well, here we are. Even though I don't want to separate with you, we need to." Mark said while still holding Haechan's both hands. 

"We can meet tomorrow if you want?" 

"I have practice tomorrow but if you want to, you can watch us and we'll go out after the practice. Is that okay with you?" 

"That would be very nice." Haechan smiled and held Mark's hands tighter. Both kept their eyes on each other, slowly getting closer and closer until.. 

"! WHAT THE ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE!? DAD WON'T LET ME SLEEP UNTIL YOU COME HOME SO GET YOUR SKINNY I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter