Part 19

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"BABY THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR!"

"LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES"

"AND EVERYBODY'S WATCHING HER"

"BUT SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU"

"YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU"

"YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU"

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!?" Everyone looked up when the door banged open. They all looked pale when they saw two men with baggage on their hands. Everyone stopped dancing and playing the music when they realized it's Haechan and Jaemin's fathers. 

The two were nowhere to be found... well.. they hide pretty well behind their boyfriends' back.

 

 

 

"EVERYONE! GET OUT!" As being told, everyone (Jaemin and Haechan did invite their classmates) got out of the house as fast as they can. Even their boyfriends ran that leads them being exposed.

"JAEMIN!"

"HAECHAN!" The two looked at their fathers in horror as they placed their hands on their hips.

"You got some explaining to do." Yuta said to Jaemin who's now flinching on every words that his Dad spat. 

"And you'll clean the house. No dirty spots can be seen here. Understand?" Taeyong continued while looking at Haechan. Both teenagers answered in a small nod and turned their backs to start cleaning. 

 

 

 

Both Yuta and Taeyong watched their sons cleaning the mess they had created. Taeyong tried to dialled Mr. Moon's number after the chaotic party happened in his house. He thought that the Principal did his job as the care taker of the two but he found out that he's actually on a date with the Chinese teacher. Taeyong sighed and just let the Principal do his thing. It already happened anyway.

Yuta placed a cup of coffee on the table. He noticed how stressed Taeyong became after they arrived Seoul.

"Relax, Tae. They're just kids. They just want to have some fun." He whispered to his fiance, not letting their sons hear their conversation. The stressed man looked at his lover and sighed. Maybe he's right but his mischevous son always break rules whenever he wanted to.

"Haechan always do this whenever I'm out of the country."

"Well, that's a surprise. Jaemin is just too obsessed with Jeno that he loves stalking him instead of inviting anyone inside the house." Both Taeyong and Yuta laughed. "Maybe we need to know more about our sons. They'll be brothers and both our sons soon." Taeyong loved the thought so much.

"What if we have some bonding with our children instead? I'll go out with Jaemin while you go out with Haechan. I want to know if Jaemin still hates me or not." Taeyong suggested and Yuta's eyes lit up with the idea. He's curious too if Haechan still hates him or accepts him now.

"Lets do that. Then, we can have a family bonding with Hina. There, we'll announce to them about the upcoming wedding." Both Yuta and Taeyong shared a toast with their cups of coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm... where are we going?" Jaemin looked outside the window of Taeyong's car. They're in the middle of expressway where they can only see are cars and the road. Taeyong shot a glance at the teenager and grinned at him a little.

"Just wait and see." Jaemin couldn't do anything but to put his headphone on his ears. Taeyong let him sleep for awhile since it's still a long way to go.

 

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Haechan asked the Japanese male in front of him, who's currently talking to a receptionist. Haechan turned his back to see the wide place full of grass, seats for the audience, two goal net on each side and three balls scattered on the ground. They're definitely at the soccer field.

"You love soccer, right? We're here to play." Yuta answered which Haechan looked at him in question. "I'm not that good."

"Then let me teach you how to be good." Yuta then kicked the ball which hit the net and goaled. Haechan was quite amazed at the skills Yuta showed him. The latter then pulled his arms and taught him how to kick the ball properly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow. This place is huge." Jaemin's eyes were focused at the huge stadium in front of him. He then shot a look at Taeyong who's fishing something inside his bag. "Why are we here, anyway?"

Jaemin's question was immediately answered when Taeyong took out two tickets and two light sticks. The teenager's eyes grew large and stared at the tickets. "We-we're going inside??? NCT's concert??" Taeyong nodded his head and clicked the button of his car key to lock it. "Yep. Your favorite group."

Jaemin then squealed at the thought of meeting his favorite boy group ever. Other than obsessing over Jeno, he actually love Jungwoo. His angelic voice got him to be his bias. Taeyong chuckled at his reaction. He then pulled the boy's arm and ran towards the SVIP line.

"Wait.. SVIP? We're..."

"Going to meet them back stage? Yes!"

"HOLY COW!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"GOAL!!!!!" Haechan finally shoot a goal against Yuta. The kid was happily jumping and running on the field with proud Yuta watching him with his hands on his hips. "WOOOOH! I FINALLY GOALED!!!!"

"You know, you can join the soccer team now. What can you say?"

"I wasn't that good yet!"

"But you literally beat me with that skills of yours. I didn't go easy on you, though." Yuta raised his hands in defeat. Haechan then stopped running and stood in front of Yuta. He really can't be serious this time, right?

"You're joking, right?"

"Nope. You're pretty good, Haechan." This time, Haechan felt confident. "Then come with me during the try out." 

"I'll make it sure that you'll be on the team. In that way, you and Mark can be the greatest and most popular sports couple in your school." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TAEYONG! DOYOUNG! JAEHYUN! WINWIN! JUNGWOO!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter