Part 3

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta woke up feeling the pain in his lower body. He looked at the person who's snoring and snuggling on his chest. Realization hit him that he slept with Taeyong and he left his son alone in their house. 

"Holy ." 

Taeyong eyes opened as he heard him cursed. He looked up to see his face and blushed when he saw how blooming Yuta is despite having his messy bed hair. Yuta blushed too when he felt the warm graze the other was giving him. "Good morning too, Yuta."

"I left Jaemin alone in the house." Then Taeyong widen his eyes when realization hit him too.

"Holy , Haechan!"  Both Taeyong and Yuta put their clothes on as fast as they can. Yuta picked his phone up to call his son and glad that he answered right away, telling him that he's okay and he already ate his breakfast.

 

 

Haechan heard the commotion inside his father's room and he decided to just go inside the kitchen to find something to eat. He's been hungry after all the blushes, laugh and deep conversation he had with Mark. He still can't believe everything happened to him and Mark so early in the morning, though. He picked up the apple and blushed again when flashbacks of Mark telling him about his favorite fruit, watermelon. The topic is really nonsense but Haechan couldn't stop listening to him even though Mark is just telling him how amazed he is that watermelon is green from the outside but red colored inside. 

Since he's in a good mood today, he decided to cook some breakfast for his dad and his guest.

 

 

Both Yuta and Taeyong went to the dining table where Haechan is already sitting in the middle, eating an apple. Yuta hid behind Taeyong while Taeyong is trying to think on how to approach and introduce Yuta to him.

"I've made you two something to eat. Don't worry, Dad. I won't bite." Haechan said after sensing his father. He pushed the chair backwards and walked to Yuta's direction. He gave his hand for him to shake it. "I'm Haechan. Dad's most beautiful, talented and kind only child." Yuta hesitated to shake the teenager's hand first but then he realized that he would be rude and ended up shaking it. "Yuta.." He just said.

 

Taeyong ruffled his son's hair and told the two to sit down and eat the breakfast Haechan made.

"It's delicious. You really are a good cook." Yuta took another bite on the hotdog. "Dad thought me so well." Haechan looked at his father pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter