Part 16

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey! Do you need help?" The basketball coach asked the bunny looking teacher who's carrying loads of books in his arms. Mr. Kim knew that he can't carry it by himself but he insisted anyway. Why? Because he can't afford to go back again on the torturous Principal's office. Mr. Moon is taking his head away because of his non-sense problems (What should I wear for that date, Doyoung? Can you hear me? Can you feed my cat later?).

"Isn't it obvious?" Doyoung rolled his eyes and let the coach helped him. "Where will you bring this?" Jaehyun asked while reloading the books off from him to his arms.

"Anywhere but Mr. Moon's office."

"Did he do something again?"

"He's not Mr. Moon if he's not doing anything weird." Both of them laughed in unison until the Principal's office opened revealing Mr. Moon who is dressed nicely. He saw Doyoung and Jaehyun talking and Doyoung wanted to be buried alive right now. "Great." He muttered and Jaehyun laughed at this.

"Well, what are we waiting for? RUN!" It took a mere seconds for Doyoung to analyze what Jaehyun said but the basketball coach pulled him away from their Principal and went straight to the faculty room. Both were panting hard and grasping for air when they heard the door opened revealing the Chinese teacher in his best dress.

"Where are you going?" Doyoung asked and the Chinese teacher smiled. "On a date." He answered and this intrigue Doyoung. Sicheng never goes out of the school nor his dorm so it's impossible to find someone beyond the two places. He then realized what Taeil told him and this made him want to slap himself.

"YOU'RE ON A DATE WITH TAEIL?" He asked loudly making Sicheng widen his eyes and hush Doyoung up. "Yes, but please keep quiet. No one knew about this. Some people might thought that I'm just using him. We just like each other, okay?"

"Fine. Use protection."

"Same goes to you."
 

And Doyoung wanted to slap the Chinese teacher later. Jaehyun, on the other hand, gave him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter