Part 6

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uhm.. Is there any problem?" Both Jaemin and Haechan turned their heads around to see their crushes walking towards their direction. Both of them shoved their phones in their pockets and smiled at the two handsome boys. 

"Dad called me and he told me that I need to go." 

"Same goes for me." Jaemin also answered leaving Haechan an evil glare. 

"Well, I guess it's kinda too late too. Do you want to ride with us?" Mark asked and the two of them looked at each other. 

 

Don't you dare, Lee Haechan.

Oh, I would.

 

"Sure!" Haechan answered in excitement and this made Jaemin wants to punch the other on the face right now.

 

 

If only Jeno's not here, I would.

 

 

 

The ride to Jaemin's home is fun as they started blasting off some good music. Jaemin and Haechan didn't know that their crushes have good taste of music that they almost dance on the car's windows like s. Of course, they still have reputations to take care of so they didn't. 

"I got a condo in manhattan.." Mark started.

"Baby girl what's hatnin'.." Followed by Jeno.

"You and your invited.." And then Haechan.

"So gon.. oh.. here we are!" Jaemin pointed at the blue two storey house. Mark turned his car on the side to park for awhile.

"So.. thanks for the ride." Haechan said to the boy on the driver's seat. "Until next time!" Mark replied and he accidentally brushed his hands on the latter making them both blush. 

"Well.. thanks again.." Haechan was about to open the door when Mark held his wrist that made Haechan look at him in surprise and red faced.

"Good night." Mark leaned on his side to give the blushing boy a peck on his cheek. Haechan swore that he's 100% going crazy right now but being in front of Mark keeps him sane. 

Haechan opened the door and quickly got off the car to hide his embarassment. Mark just laughed at the other's cuteness and pressed the beep button to call Jeno's attention. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jeno was taking care of Jaemin's seat belt when the latter accidentally stared at his eyes. Jaemin swore that he's been swallowed by Jeno's gorgeousness that he just sat there dumbfounded and free from the seat belt.

"See you at school." Jeno said and opened the door for Jaemin. Being a gentleman he is, he helped Jaemin to go down the car.  Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Jaemin's legs wobbled and fell on Jeno's arms. Both of them were startled at the accidental peck on each other's lips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't me-"

"It's okay, Jaemin. Don't worry." I like it.

Jeno rode back to the car after he heard Mark beeping his horn for him.

"Dude. I accidentally peck him on the lips."

"I kissed him on his cheek and not in accident." 

"Mr. Moon will laugh at us."

"Sure he will." 

 

 

 

 

", you really want to follow me?"

"Shut up . I don't want to stay with you but I also don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter