Part 18

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is Mimi here?"

"I asked for her help."

"For what?"

"For touring us."

"I'm from Osaka, though." 

"But you lived in Seoul for so many years."

 

 

They were at the gate of the airport of Osaka and they saw a cardboard sign with Yuta and Taeyong's name in it. Mizuki happily waved at the couple with Hina behind her. Taeyong waved back but Yuta just looked at his ex-wife and his boyfriend in disbelief. 

"Welcome to Osaka!" She greeted happily and hugged Taeyong so tight. Yuta looked at his daughter, who's actually smirking at him and with the look of her eyes, something is really fishy. 

"Come on! You can stay in our house for awhile." Mizuki said as she helped Taeyong with his bag. They walked to her car and load the luggage inside the trunk. Yuta struggled carrying his luggage that Taeyong helped him with it. As they rode the car, Yuta felt sleepy and he leaned his head on Taeyong's shoulder. 

"He's alseep now. Back to the plan." Taeyong whispered to Mimi as the woman turned the wheel to a different direction, away from where they suppose to rest.

"What did you do to him that he felt so tired?"

"I just kept him awake the whole night."

"Damn nasty, Taeyong!" 

 

 

 

Yuta felt his head throbbing as he woke up at the back of Mizuki's car with a blanket covering him. He frowned when he didn't saw anyone inside and realized that he's not even near Mizuki's house. He looked outside the car window and saw the blooming flowers of cherry blossom everywhere. A beautiful scenery that can only be seen in... "I'm at the Osaka Castle!? What the am I doing here?" Yuta muttered to himself while he opened the door to look for the three. 

 

 

 

 

As he opened the car door, he saw some trails of white and red roses mixed with cherry blossom flowers on the ground and he didn't hesitate to follow it. He stopped when he saw a letter hanging on one of the trees. He opened it and saw Taeyong's ugly handwriting written on the paper. 

 

Life is a matter of choice. You can be a Doctor who saves lives, A lawyer who defends lives, A soldier who protects lives...

or just be yourself and be my... life.

 

Yuta smiled at the cheesy statement but he wanted to puk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter