Bonus Chapter: I'm Yours

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Saturday afternoon and Jeno was all excited to bring Jaemin to his favorite dessert place near their school. He looked at his watch and he's fifteen minutes earlier than he expected. Maybe he's too nervous that he came early but that's the greatest advantage he could use to fix his clothes and check up his face first. 

 

"Hi!" Jaemin appeared like an anime prince he is. He looks so perfectly beautiful and with all those smiles that he give, he wanted to just kiss him and hug him tight. Jeno stood there awkwardly and take a good look at Jaemn's beautiful face. His eyes were shining so bright, nose of a greek god and lips that looks so soft and pretty. Jaemin snapped him out with his fingers and grabbed Jeno's hand to intertwine it with his. Jeno blushed for the first time.

 

"So.. where are we going?" Jaemin asked the other, glancing at his crush's perfect face. Jaemin just wanted to pinch his cheek and kiss it but he couldn't ruin the moment by just doing that.

"Well, there's this dessert place that I want to take you. I kinda find out that you love eating desserts so.." Jeno looked down shyly as he leads them both to the dessert place's direction. Jaemin always finds Jeno cute that he squished his hand tighter that made Jeno turned red even more.

 

 

 

Once they reached the place, being the kind gentleman he is, Jeno opened the door for him to enter. He leads Jaemin to the counter and asked him on what he wants to eat.

"I want that strawberry cream pie." Jaemin pointed at the dessert picture and Jeno took note of this.

After getting their orders, they sat on the space where no one can disturb them. Jeno thought it's really a perfect timing for them to come to this place where they were the only customers eating inside.

 

"So.. do you like it?" Jeno asked as he watched Jaemin eat all the cream out from the pie. "It tastes so sweet but I really liked it." He said and smiled while eating his spoon.

"Do you want to try mine?" Jeno offered his mocha flavored cake. Jaemin nods his head and opened his mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter