Part 5

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yuta..."

Taeyong called when he saw his boyfriend sitting on the couch, outside his office. "Baby.." The Japanese man stood up to greet him. "What are you doing here?" The pink haired man asked and his boyfriend pushed a bag to his chest. "Happy weeksary, baby." Taeyong couldn't hide his blush and took the bag from Yuta's hands. 

"You bought me a gift but I didn't bought mine for you. I feel bad." Taeyong said as he tries to unwrap the blue box from the bag. 

"It's okay, baby. You are my perfect gift." Both of them blushed like teenagers and Taeyong gasps as he opened the box revealing the beautiful gift his boyfriend gave him. A box full of condoms and a lube.

"You like it?" 

"Of course, I love it. So useful." Taeyong gave him a knowing and meaningful smirk before pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug. "Use it later, baby." Yuta whispered to his ears and this made Taeyong turn on even more. 

"Oh, I will. Baby." 

 

 

 

Haechan couldn't stop staring at the beautiful creature in front of him. The perfect outline of his jaw, his pointy nose, sweet looking lips, fluffy hair and.. 

"Haechan?" The said boy finally woke up from his fantasies when Mark waved a hand in front of him.

Still handsome as ever.

"What do you want to eat?" The perfect looking boy asked him.

 

 

You. 

 

 

"Uh.. I. I can have.. pepperoni pizza and a drink." Mark noted his orders and faced the cashier. He picked up his wallet to pay until Haechan held his wrist that made Mark look at him in confusion. Haechan swore for the 10282017th time today that he felt electrified at the sudden skin to skin contact with his crush. "I.. will pay.." Haechan cursed his stuttering mouth and blushed even more when Mark held his hand to place it on the counter top. "I insist." 

 

It all ended up with Mark paying all the food they will eat today and the other three couldn't be so thankful to him. 

 

Both Mark and Haechan sat on their respective seats. Mark is sitting in front of Haechan who's sitting beside Jaemin. Jeno and Jaemin were sitting in front of each other and the latter is said to be breathless whenever the handsome boy loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter