Part 4

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haechan is walking through the hallway, eyes looking at the floor and his mind lost in Mark's appearance after he watched the older practice at the court area and take his shirt off after. He blushed at the sudden action his crush. He then thought that he doesn't want to invade Mark's privacy although before he left the place, he glanced back again to see his crush's not so well defined abs but beautiful petit body.

Since his mind focuses on his crush's body, he didn't notice someone coming and bumped into that person. Both of them stumbled down the floor, ready to apologize to their mistakes until they saw the faces of hatred. 

"THE !? WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING!?" Jaemin asked angrily as he stood up from the floor.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING? YOU'RE NOT LOOKING TOO! IF YOU DO THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED ME, YOU HEAD!" Haechan growled back and picked up his back. 

"WHO'S HEAD BETWEEN US? YOU FREAK! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S MIND IS FLYING AWAY HERE!" Jaemin fight back but honestly, his mind is also focusing on Jeno who gave his beautiful speech in front of the student council.

 

"YOU! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? YOU AND YOUR FATHER!" Haechan yelled. Jaemin widen his eyes when his Dad is now one of his target. 

"WELL, YOU AND YOUR ING FATHER ARE THE SAME! TELL YOUR DAD TO STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD!" 

"WELL YOUR DAD IS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS STICKS AROUND MY DAD!" 

"HE ISN'T LIKE THAT!" 

 

"HE IS!" 

 

"HE'S NOT!" 

 

"HE IS!" 

 

 

"Uh.. Haechan?"

 

Both Jaemin and Haechan turned their heads to the voice who called and they widen their eyes in surprise when they saw Mark and Jeno standing up in front of them. Since when Mark and Jeno became friends and become close like this? Both of them thought in their heads.

"Are you guys fighting?" Jeno asked and both Haechan and Jaemin shook their heads in disagreement. "Then, why do you look like fighting?" It's Mark turn to ask and both Haechan and Jaemin looked at each other and Haechan spoke first. 

"We're.. uh.. best.. friends.." Haechan wanna puke after he said those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter