Part 8

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How could you, Dad?" That was all Jaemin could say when he saw a couple sitting on their couch. Yuta was trying to convince his son that it would be the best if they will stay in Taeyong's house instead. The reason why Jaemin feels so betrayed and frustrated is that his Dad is selling their house to the people who's sitting on their couch without his permission. 

"Ten and Johnny will take care of the house. I trusted them the most. You know how precious this house is to me." 

"Exactly my point, Dad. This house is precious."

"But we still need to move on and stay with your Uncle Taeyong." 

"I don't want to."

"Then sleep on the streets if you want to." Yuta had enough and left Jaemin inside his room, still sulking. He went straight to the couple and talked about the contract. 

 

 

Taeyong is cooking his son's favorite lasagna. He made a deal with Haechan that he will cook whatever his son love to eat as a compensation for Yuta living with them. Unlike Jaemin, Haechan didn't sulk but he still felt betrayed enough for him to lock the door and stayed inside for the whole day, only go out to eat and wash the dishes and go back again to his room. 

"Haechannie.. son? Your favorite food is ready." Well, nothing can beat lasagna anyway. 

He stood up from his bed and made his way to the kitchen. He saw how pretty the tables were set and his Dad was already sitting on his seat. 

"I never knew that you could be so romantic on your son, Dad." He joked as he pulled a chair for him to sit. "Well, I just want to have this father and son dinner for three days before Yuta and Jaemin will move here." Haechan looked at his father and didn't say anything. He just took the spoon and scooped a spoonful of it. As he got to taste it, Haechan never felt so happy again. This version of lasagna is much better than before. He thought to himself. 

Taeyong watched his son's reaction and he felt proud of himself when he saw his son's widened eyes. "You like it?" 

"I love it!"

"You're agreeing on Yuta and Jaemin living here with us?"

"Absolutely." Haechan said absent mindedly.

"Seriously? YES! I got to call Yuta about this!"

".."

".."

"Wait.. what?"

"No taking back, son!"

"UNFAIR!"

 

 

 

"So you tricked Haechan with your lasagna cooking skills?" Yuta was sitting on his boyfriend's lap while they were watching TV on Taeyong's house. Haechan and Jaemin were both in school and luckily, the two have the same day off that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter