Part 10

It Was All Yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uh... this is my only daughter, Hina." Yuta introduced his daughter to Taeyong and Haechan who were sitting on the couch, facing them. Jaemin scoffed and was about to stand up when his sister pulled him down by his wrist. "Have some respect, Jaem." She muttered and looked at Taeyong and Haechan with the brightest smile she could ever give. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Hina. I'm Taeyong, Yuta's boyfriend and this is Haechan, my son." Taeyong pinched Haechan's thigh so that he can smile instead of giving the girl a frown. At least I'm still prettier than her. Haechan thought and forcefully grinned.

"Stop with the formalities. Can we eat now?" Jaemin complained and they all agreed for the first time on what the teenager had said. All of them gathered on the dining room and for the first time, it felt crowded.

 

 

 

"Where is my room?" Jaemin asked Haechan who's still eating ice cream on the couch. Jaemin was struggling on his luggages that he needs someone's help to carry it so that it won't fall and make a mess.

"Right side, second room."

"Aren't you gonna help me carry these things?"

"And why would I help you?"

"Because I'm your guest?"

"Nah. You're going to live with us now so you're not a guest anymore."

"So, you're allowing me to live with you? Ew but no thanks."

"Don't get your hopes up, . I didn't even said that I liked the idea."

"Fine. I'll call Jeno."

"We have house rules here. No hoes other than Yuta."

"DID YOU JUST ING CALLED MY FATHER A HOE?"

"I did and you're a hoe too so bye."

"!"

 

" you too."

 

 

Haechan left Jaemin struggling on his luggage. Jaemin groaned more when the luggage that he's been carrying was broken and his things messily scattered on the living room. "ing ."

 

 

 

Mark had been waiting at the bench for five minutes when Haechan arrived with his jolly smile. He looked at his crush and he never felt so happy to finally have a date with him at the park. Mark sneakily held Haechan's hand and they both blush at the sudden action. Mark swore that he can feel his heart beats 6062000th times faster than normal.

"You want some cotton candy?" Mark saw the cotton candy stall and he didn't hesitate to offer his crush some sweets. In fact, Haechan suits to have some cotton candy with his pink shirt and blue jumper jeans that he's wearing right now. Haechan shyly nodded and both them walked to the stall.

 

He looks really cute. Mark thought while watching Haechan devour his strawberry bubblegum flavored cotton candy. They were walking toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter