Chapter 30~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

At the Press conference,

There were hundreds of reporters. 

Flashing cameras.

People from SM Town and YG family had already seated on their allocated seats.

2SHINee1Bang then appeared talking their respective seats followed by SM and YG.

"Thank you for coming to this press conference," YG began.

"I bet all of you had watch the last night's Inkigayo countdown. So, today we are going to clarify their relationships and please take some understanding," SM said.

"On behalf of 2SHINee1Bang, I apologized for a sudden publication," Jiyong apologized.

"I hope all of you understand," Top said.

"So, I shall officially declare that Dara is currently dating with me," Minho said.

"Dara unnie was very sad that all of you Blackjacks and Shawols don't support her relationship," Taeyang said.

"Well, to be true, I am afraid of antis. That's why I ran away yesterday," Dara said.

"Well, you see as I said on 2NE1TV, I really know who Dara noona dating," Seungri said.

"The relationships won't affect the groups right?" A reporter asked.

"As long as the fans don't turn into an anti and keep supporting us, we try to know when is to work and date," Chaerin said.

"Who is the first to start a relationship?" Another reporter asked.

"It is no other than the maknaes," Bom said.

"Would you please show how you all do some cute 'couple' actions," Another reporter asked.

The couples blushed.

"You could see it in 2SHINee1Bang TV," Onew said.

"With that we should end our press conference and also do support us," Daesung said.

With that they went to greet their 'YGSM' family and receive approval from them.

On their way back,

"OMO! Oppas, unnies! We got approved!" Minzy said as she checked her twitter and receives approval from her fans and some of her friends.

"Really? Let me check mine," Jiyong said. He checked and sure it was lots of people approved.

All of them check their accounts and everyone were squealing.

​They started dating with a peace mind but well, they could not date outside as they always got caught.


A/Nh: Thanks for supporting! Thanks for reading! Thanks for commenting! Thanks for subscribing! As you could see, I had problem ending the story.

​I would like to create a sequel on 2SHINee1Bang's Running Man Special... But, comment if you want a sequel!!! Because I won't want to create a sequel when no one is reading it.