2SHINee1Bang's WII Adventure

2SHINee1Bang

After dividing themselves into groups, setting up WII...

Author Pov

WII Competition (VS and Positions)
First Round Bom Daesung Seungri  
Second Round Onew Taeyang Dara Minho
Third Round Jiyong Chaerin Key Top
Forth Round Taemin Minzy Jonghyun  

"Wow! There sure are many games..." Seungri said.

"Let's play Mario Kart!!!" Taemin exclaimed.

"NEH"

"Oppa!" Chaerin tapped on Jiyong shoulder.

"Yes?" Jiyong replied.

"I want to report the race for the first round! And can you also report?" Chaerin twinkled her eye.

"Ok!" Jiyong agreed.


First round...

"Bominator is leading! Bominator is leading!" Jiyong reported.

2SHINee1Bang all cheered for Bom.

"Go! Go! Go!" Chaerin cheered.

"And the winner for this round is Bom!" Jiyong annouced.

"So that's the end of round one..." Chaerin said.

"So unfair! You guys only cheered for Bom noona!" Seungri grumped.

"Who wants your lips?" Top asked.

"Me and Taemin oppa will report the race for round two!" Minzy jumped, clearing the quarral. 


Second round...

"Ready, Get set, GO!" Minzy squealed.

"Dara noona is leading!" Taemin reported.

"Oppas are catching up... Unnie! GO!" MInzy cheered.

"Hyungs! GO!" Taemin cheered.

BigBang cheered for Taeyang , Bom went to kitchen to grab some corn. Upon seeing Bom going to the kitchen, Jonghyun followed. Key decided to walk around to know better about this place. As both Jonghyun and Key know that if they cheer for one and not the other they will be in deep trouble. Chaerin stay seated and cheered for Dara.


Key Pov

What? Jonghyun is leaving for the kitchen, I'm so dead , Either Minho or Onew will kill me! I think I should wander around. I walked towards the corridor and pointed out the rooms. This is Minho's room, My room , Jonghyun's room , Onew's room and Taemin's room. Wait! What about this room? There's already two bathrooms, another bathroom? In SM there aren't so many ... I turned the door kerb and to my surprise, its... ... ... 2NE1's Dorm! The dorm that I saw during 2NE1TV! Wait... ... ... Why are our dorms connected? WAIT! I can get to see Chaerin more often? Kyaaaaaah!

"Hurry! It's the final lap!" Minzy reported.

Final lap? It's way too fast... I wonder who will be the winner for this round... I walked towards the living room.


Meanwhile in the kitchen...

Jonghyun Pov

Bom is looking for corn in the refrigerator, she's so cute, cute and cute!

Its not corn monster but corn godness , indeed a very cute godness!

"Jonghyun, do my face have something?" A voice pulled,me out of my beautiful thoughts.

As I am about to scold the source , I realised that I was Bom who said it.

"Um... I'm here to get ... Banana milk!"

I ran to the refrigerator and fished out a banana milk.

"Want banana milk?" I asked as I saw her puppy eyes.

Immediately, she nodded her head,"I want corn milk!"

I passed her a bottle of corn milk , one hand holding her corn and the other the corn milk.

"Hurry! It's the final lap!" Minzy reported.

"Let's go and see the final round!" I pulled Bom's hand with one hand and grab three packets of popcorn to share in another.


Author Pov

"Hurry! It's the final lap!" Minzy reported.

Taemin suddenly appeared with pom-poms cheerleading, " GO! GO! GO!"

Minzy and Chaerin could not resisted but laughed.

BigBang fell to the floor while laughing. Key, Jonghyun and Bom also saw Taemin and laughed.

At that moment, the racers except Onew turned their heads and looked.

" Omo... Onew oppa is leading!" Minzy reported.

As Dara turned her head back, both Taeyang and Minho were froze by Dara's hair fragrance.

'Noona so pretty!' Minho thought.

'Noona please lose!' Taeyang thought.

Before they can react, Onew won the game.

"For the second round, Onew oppa won the round!" Minzy annouced.

'Dara Noona... My first kiss is always yours...' Taeyang thought.

'Luckily, Dara Noona did not win or else... My Angel!" Minho thought.

'Huul... Thanks for Taemin for reminding me that the award is Kiss or else..." Dara thought.

"Yes! I won!" Onew shouted. 

'Bom noona is MINE!' Onew thought.


Top Pov

"Who are going to report for this round?" Jiyong asked.

"Me and Bom noona" Onew said jumping up and down.

At the same time, Jonghyun said, "Me and Bom noona!"

"Ok..." Bom said.

WHAT? Bom is for me and me only! She is a monster-Corn Monster and I am a alien- Handsome Alien, its a prefect match! So monster and alien should be together and not Bling Bling Jonghyun because too shiny will affect the growth of corn... Definitely not chicken maniac because chicken will eat corn! Argh! How I wish this is not my round... I must win! That chicken maniac will not get Bom! 


Third round...

"Top is leading!" Bom shouted.

"Noona... Ah..." Jonghyun said. What do he want!

"Wae?" Bom asked.

"Want popcorn?" Jonghyun asked.

'Don't accept it! Bom don't accept it! What if he add poison Bom! '

Bom nodded her head eagerly and Jonghyun feed her.

"Noona..."Onew said "Want corn marshmellow?"

She nodded her head eagerly!

'A! This is killing me! Corn could kill me! I'm so jealous!'


Author Pov

Jiyong kept stealing glances from Chaerin.

'Pretty Chaerin!' Jiyong thought.  

Chaerin kept smiling knowing that Jiyong is stealing glances from her. Key kept inhaling the fragrance of Chaerin hair. Top put a lot of effort in order to win.

"Top won!" Bom cheered. 

"Round ends! I will host for the last round!" Dara said.

"I want to host with noona!" Minho said.

"Count me in!" Taeyang said, once he heard Minho is reporting with Dara.


Fourth round...

Taemin and Minzy were half playing and half stealing glances.

"Maknaes concentrate!" Minho said.

Jonghyun put in all his might because he want his Corn Godness! So while the maknae are busy stealing glances , Jonghyun led till the very last.

"Jonghyun won!" Dara announced.

"Now I'm going to annouced who is able to stay in the finals are Bom, Top, Onew, Jonghyun!" Chaerin annouced.

"But... Before we start the finals can I tell you something?" Key said.

"What?" Dara asked.

"You know that door..." Key pointed towards the door which link towards to 2NE1's Dorm.

"Yes?" Jiyong said.

"That door linked to 2NE1's Dorm,,," Key said.

"WHAT?" 2NE1 and BigBang shouted.

"I better ask Appa what happened..." Chaerin said and punched in YG's number.


The Conversation

"Appa! Why did you connect our dorms with SHINee's?" Chaerin said frantically.

"Oh... You are panic because of this?" YG said as if it doesn't really matter.

"Yes." Chaerin answered.

"I connected your dorms with SHINee's and also BigBang's because it will be 10 times convenient than opening and closing the doors with passcodes and so..." YG said.

"WHAT?" Chaerin shouted, that everyone can hear.

"Relax... You girls always have 2NE1TV that everyone, worldwide sees you but why can't you allow 10 guys to see you daily?" YG asked.

"It's ... different" Chaerin said.

"The door is renovated and it is fixed, you will get used to it." YG said.

"Alright..." Chaerin said and ended the call.


"What did Appa say?" Dara asked impatiently.

"Our dorms are also connected to BigBang's..." Chaerin said.

"Aigoo..." Dara said.

"WHAT?" Minzy and Bom yelled at the same time.

"Relax, ladies..." Top said.

"Can we... see the finals?" Taemin asked.

"Alright..." Bom said.

"Who host?" Taemin asked.

"Everybody, except the competitors!" Minho said as he is tired from challenging with Taeyang.

."OK!" Everyone answered.


The FINALS...

"Ready? Get set and GO!" Jiyong started.

Taemin and Minzy were busy distupiting poms-poms.

"Bom unnie is first!" Chaerin annouced.

"Top second!" Minho said.

"Hyungs, Buck up!" Taemin cheered and do a simple dance move with poms-poms.

Minzy joined Taemin to cheerlead.

The crowd of spectators laughed.

Seungri saw Jiyong and Chaerin laughing at each other, he suddenly felt so isolated and decided ti join MInzy nad Seungri.

Minho and Dara were giggling.

The competitors were so closed score that almost all were winners.

"The final winner is Top hyung and the second place goes to Bom noona!" Daesung annouced.

'Why did I lose...'  Onew thought.

'I regretted setting this reward.... There goes my Bom and her kiss...' Jonghyun thought.

Immediately, Top grabbed Bom and kiss Bom...


Bom Pov

A force brought me nearer to my prince... Tabi~ I'm going to have your lips! It's a simple kiss which sends the whole world turning... This is the first time I am so close to Tabi... The first time I kiss someone... This is the first time I kiss someone I like...This is the first time I kiss Tabi... The kiss is simple, arms on each other's shoulder, but somehow endless,,, I wish this will be endless, but I'm running out of breath... I don't wish to pull away... The light is getting dimmer and everything went blur...


Top Pov

My princess... She's so beautiful... Hope that it will never end... Wait! Why are Bom's eyes closed... Oh my! She's pulling me down! Don't tell me that she's out of breath!


Onew Pov

They are kissing for about 10 freaking minutes... Wait! Top began falling towards Bom! Wait! Why are Bom's eyes closed? I think she is out of breath... What had Top done to her?


Jonghyun Pov

I regretted. I regretted every single second... I wish I had never thought of this! I shouldn't have done this! Omo! Bom is going to be crushed by Top!


Author Pov

Upon seeing that Bom is falling towards the table, Onew immediately pushed the table away and acted as a mat for Bom to land. Jonghyun pushed Top back to standing position and prevent Bom to be crushed by Top. For that very moment 2SHINee1bang were all frozen stiff. Few seconds later, everyone regain consiousnous except Bom. They began panicing. Calmly, Top carried Bom in a bridal way to her room.


A/N: That's it for today, more of jealously between Bom, Jonghyun, Top and Onew... Hope you like it...

Thanks for reading...

Plz subscribe and comment...

It brightens my day... ^_^