Chapter 8~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

“Well… We are dating!”

YG's mouth was hanging wide open, SM was face palmed. All managers were frozen, each flabbergasted. 2SHINee1Bang were all laughing hard, seeing all their managers and especially Sajangnims’ expressions. Onew, Jonghyun and TOP were, again, snatching to feed Bom. Jiyong, Key and Seungri took this chance to do aegyo and asked Chaerin who is the cutest. Dara, Taeyang and Minho were discussing some rules so that Minho will not go overboard and Taeyang will not be jealous. The maknaes ignored the others and kissed each other, goodnight. Well, Daesung took pictures from the Sajangnims to the Maknaes.

10 minutes later…

The Sajangnims, managers had recovered from the shock.

“Ahem…” SM cleared his throat.

2SHINee1Bang was still engrossed in their stuffs.

“AHEM”

2SHINee1Bang turned their heads to look at their Sajangnims, well, except the maknaes who were still busy kissing.

“AHEM!!!”

Taeminzy turned their heads and looked at the Sajangnims.

“Well, what is going on?” YG asked.

Silence…

“Why are there so many body contacts?” SM asked.

Silence…

“Answer the both of us!” YG shouted.

 ‘Sorry, everyone… I’m going to spill some beans…’ Daesung thought, he knew that everyone have crushes and they were all expressing to the one they like.

“Well… Don’t be too shock everyone…” Daesung said.

“Why would I?” SM said.

“Because… You see since Taemin likes Minzy and Minzy likes Taemin, I have a crush on Minzy…” Daesung paused.

“Likewise, Jiyong hyung, Key and Seungri likes Chaerin, TOP hyung, Onew and Jonghyun likes Bom noona and Taeyang and Minho likes Dara Noona.”

“WHAT?” Everyone shouted, Sajangnims and managers shouted out of shock because they couldn’t believe that they are granting 2SHINee1Bang wish by having a collaboration, while 2SHINee1Bang shouted out of shock as they did not know how Daesung know their crushes.

“Yah Daesung! Are you a mind reader?” Jiyong and Chaerin shouted at the same time.

Both of them blushed.

“You see… They both are so match!” Daesung said.

“Yah, you wanna die early?” Jiyong said.

Daesung ignored Jiyong and continued,” I also know who the girls like, Chaerin likes Jiyong, Bom likes TOP and Dara likes Minho.”

All the girls, except the maknae, blushed.

“Daesung! You read minds?” Bom asked.

“No, I can tell,” Daesung said.

“So it’s real and true?” YG asked.

“Yes” Soft response heard.

“WHAT?” All the managers including Sajangnims shouted.

2SHINee1Bang roar with laughed.

After the laughter die down, Key shrieked. “Tell me that it’s fake!”

“Well… Key, Daesung oppa is right… I like Jiyong oppa.” Chaerin said.

“My Chaerinnie don’t like me!!!” Key said dramatically but real tears flowed down.

Chaerin went to hugged Key, “But are you still willing to be my friend?”

Key said,” Yes! I will and always will!” Key smiled, wiping away his tears.

“MR. ALIEN!” Onew and Jonghyun shouted together.

“What?” TOP asked.

“How can you steal my angel’s heart away?”

“How can you steal corn goddess’s heart away?”

Jonghyun and Onew exclaimed at the same time.

“Jonghyun, Onew, I’m sorry but I really love this alien…” Bom said.

“I love you, Dara noona,” Minho said.

“I love you too!” Dara replied.

Overjoyed, Minho embraced Dara in the bridal style and sit on a chair. Dara felt safe and cozy in Minho’s embrace, she squeezed towards Minho and said,” But… Don’t you think our age difference is too far?”

“No and never,” Minho replied.

“YAH MINHO! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?” Taeyang shouted.

“Well... Please let me be noona’s boyfriend,” Minho said.

“Minzy! Look at hyung and Dara noona!” Taemin shouted.

“Omo! They are so cute!” Minzy shouted.

“We won’t lose to them right?” Taemin asked.

“Yes!”

Minzy sat on Taemin’s lap and placed her legs like a koala bear. Taemin kissed Minzy on the lips and Minzy returned back.

“YAH MAKNAES!!!” YG shouted.

“Kids, stop acting lovey dovey infront of two of us otherwise, we will call off the collaboration stage!” SM warned.

Immediately, everyone returned back to their original positions.

“Ok, we both have great shocks so we will end the investigation now to prevent to listen to more shocking news! And please dating is not allowed! So, maknaes you should know the answer.” YG said.

“Yes” Soft response.


A/N: Thanks for reading... Plz subscribe and comment!!! ^_^

Hope you like it...