Chapter 10~

2SHINee1Bang

 

Author Pov

The next day,

Bom was the first to wake up, she quietly open each door to check whether if they were awake. She first checked TOP's room, she walked towards his bed and sat by the side, giving him a peck on his lips, then traced the shape of TOP's lips. Luckily, TOP had not woke up. She then checked the rest of Bigbang's room. When, she arrived at Jiyong's room, she was surprised by how Chaerin clinched towards Jiyong. She smiled at how CL-roo smiles while sleeping. Then she quietly closed the door. She then walked towards SHINee rooms. She first entered Onew's then Jonghyun's room apologised silently that she love TOP not them, pecking them on their foreheads. After checking all the SHINee room, Bom could not find Taemin and Minho. Bom entered Dara's room, feeling that Minho might be there. Indeed, Minho was sleeping beside Dara, hugging Dara tightly like a koala bear. She stepped out of the room and giggled. After giggling quietly, she walked towards Minzy's room, hoping to find Taemin. However, she could not find Minzy as well as Taemin. 'They went for training so early? It's only 6am!' She thought.

She took some corn from the fridge and began to have her breakfast. 

"Bom, why are you awake so early?" T.O.P. asked, walking towards Bom.

"Oh... Thanks goodness, you are awake..." Bom said.

"Why?" T.O.P. asked.

"Let's go and practice after breakfast!" Bom replied cheerfully.

"Ok..." T.O.P. said.

*Reached dancing studio*

"Omo! The maknaes are not here!" Bom said.

"Huh?" T.O.P asked with a questioning look.

"Well, when I woke up, I could not find Taemin and Minzy. I thought they would come here in the morning to practice." Bom said.

"What? Where were do you think they will be?" T.O.P. asked,

*After searching the whole building*

"Where do you think the maknaes might be?" Bom asked.

"Maybe the rooftop," T.O.P suggested.

*Reached the rooftop*

T.O.P. and Bom were frozen still once they open the door to the rooftop. They saw Chaerin and Jiyong kissing passionately lying on the ground.

"Yah!" T.O.P. shouted, Bom laughed,

At that time, Jiyong and Chaerin were frozen by the sudden sound.

Jiyong turned around and to their relieve, it was only TOP and Bom.

"Yah! Hyung! What's that for!" Jiyong shouted.

"What are you doing here?" TOP asked.

"Nothing, what are you going to do here?" Jiyong asked.

"We are finding Minzy and Taemin!" Bom answered. 

"Huh?" Both Jiyong and Chaerin shouted.

"Well, when Bom is awake she checked everyone but could not find Taemin and Minzy were not found," Top answered.

"Are you sure?" Chaerin asked.

"Have you roamed the whole building?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes, except Sajangnim's office," TOP answered.

"What?" Both leaders shouted.

"Have you called them?" Chaerin asked, impatiently.

"No..." TOP replied.

Bom rang Minzy but no reply while TOP rang Taemin, Chaerin and Jiyong were waking the remaining of 2SHINee1Bang up to find the maknaes.

"Still no reply..." Both said.

"Well... In that case, we must go out and find them without allowing anyone to know, understand?" Jiyong said.

"They maknaes would not go far," Daesung said.

"Why?" Bom asked.

Daesung pointed towards the bicycles," One of the bicyle is missing, so we can conclude that they went cycling together."

They took the remaining 9 bicycles and went to the nearest beach. Minho rode Dara, Jiyong rode Chaerin while TOP rode Bom.

The other boys were all jealous and decided to competition: who could find Taemin and Minzy first.

"Wanna have a competition?" Key asked.

"For?" Onew asked.

"For finding the maknaes, of course!"Key answered and gave Onew a smack on his back.

"I'm in!"Daesung and Taeyang exclaimed.

"Me too!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Count me in!" Onew said.

"What's the prize?" Seungri asked.

"The winner will get free meals from the other 5." Key said.

"I'm in!" Seungri exclaimed.


Meanwhile,

Taemin was awake all night as he fished out all the fishes while Minzy fall asleep on Taemin's shoulder. As the sun began to rise, the light began to prink into Minzy's eyes, she woke up.

"Minzy, you woke up already?" Taemin said, pulling the fish out of the water.

"Oppa! How many fishes you caught?" Minzy asked.

"45!"

"Oppa! You are so pro!" Minzy clapped.

"We can have a barbeque party!" Taemin suggested.

"When?" Minzy asked.

"Tonight!" Taemin said.

"You said so!" Minzy said as she flung a hug to Taemin.

"What is the time now?" Taemin asked.

"OMO! It's already 10am!" Minzy replied looking at her screen of her phone. 

"What? We have practice today!" Taemin said.

"We must go back now!" Minzy shouted.


Meanwhile,

Daesung and Taeyang side

"Hyung! Wanna have a combo?" Daesung asked Taeyang, once all the boys dismissed.

"I'm in!" Taeyang replied.

"Let's walk towards the east!" Daesung suggested.

"Alright!"

As they walked towards the east, they spotted Dara and Minho, hugging each other.

"What are they doing?" Daesung asked.

"Are they finding the maknaes?" Taeyang asked.

"Obviously not!" Daesung replied.

"Let's spy what they want to do!" Taeyang suggested.

"OK!" Daesung replied, ignoring about the competition.


Meanwhile,

Jonghyun and Onew side

Jonghyun and Onew walked towards the north of the beach and walked against the waves. Just then, he spotted two familiar figures. They were no other than TOP and Bom. They were holding hands walking against the waves. As TOP was going to kiss Bom, Jonghyun ran over shouting," TOP Hyung! Bom Noona!"

Both TOP and Bom immediately, release from their grip.

"Yah! JONGHYUN!" TOP shouted.

"Yes?" Jonghyun asked innocently.

"Why are you frightening us!" TOP exclaimed.

"I wanna give noona, this," Jonghyun said as he passed Bom few packets of corn.

"Thanks!" Bom said as she gave Jonghyun a cudlle.

Just then, Onew ran from the back, " Noona, wanna eat Popcorn chicken?"

Bom nodded her head happily. So, Onew fed Bom with Popcorn chicken. "Yum!" Bom exclaimed, as she gave Onew a peck on his cheek.

"Yah!" TOP shouted rather annoyed.


Meanwhile,

Key side

Key walked towards the south coast. He saw Chaerin and Jiyong hugging each other. He was a little upset that they were behaving like this. However, seeing Chaerin smile, he will be happy enough. He decided to sit on a spot few meters behind on sand with a magazine. The magazine, he is reading have two holes prefectly for his eyes to look what Chaerin and Jiyong are doing.


Meanwhile,

Seungri side

Seungri walked towards the west of the coast. Just then, Seungri heard a rather familar voice saying, “We must go back now!" Seungri turned his head and found Taemin and Minzy. Immediately, he phoned the rest of the maknaes exact location.

"Yah! So you two are fishing the whole morning?" Seungri exclaimed from nowhere.

Both maknaes turned their heads and said," But Oppa, we caught 45 fishes!"Minzy squealed.

"Ok, but next time don't go out as early as 6am to fish," Seungri said.

'Luckily, they only found out that we were missing only from 6am not 12 midnight' both maknaes thought, relived.

After a while, the whole 2SHINee1Bang gathered at the spot where Taemin and Minzy were.

In the end, Seungri won a free meal from them each as a total, he would receive 5 free meals. The rest just willingly allowed him to have the prize.

"Unnie, We caught 45 fishes for tonight's barberque!" Minzy exclaimed.

"Barberque? I wanna barberque Corn!" Bom exclaimed. 

"So we will be having barberque fish and corn tonight?" Chaerin asked.

"And chicken!" Onew shouted.

"Alright..." Jiyong said.

Rrrr..ing... Jiyong's phone rang.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING AT THE BEACH?" YG SCREAMED IN THE PHONE.