Chapter 13~

2SHINee1Bang

 

During dinner,

Jiyong Pov

"Key Oppa, open your mouth!" Chaerin giggled, holding a spoonful of rice to feed Key.

Key smiled and recived.

What's wrong with my HunChae? After the punishment, she has totally sticked to Key. What did Key do to my Hunchae? What did Key say to my HunChae? Did he hyponized her? Or is it my fault that I did not piggybacked my HunChae?

ARGH!

There are so many questions in my head...

I scooped a spoon of rice and lifted my head up as I was about to eat, I saw Bom, Dara and Minzy glarring at me...

What had I done?

"Kwon Jiyong, what did you done to CL-roo?" Bom asked polietly but ended with an evil glare.

"Huh?" I replied blankly.

 They dragged me out and asked," What had you done to Chaerin that she is so inminate with Key? Yesterday she told us that she love you and today..." Dara exclaimed.

"Jiyong Oppa, if you had done anything wrong, apologise to her..." Minzy said.

"I don't know if what I did is wrong... Can you tell me if I was wrong?" I asked and told what happened during the punishment.

 


After telling what had happened...

"Of course, you did wrong!" Bom exclaimed.

"If I were Unnie, I would also choose Key Oppa!" Minzy said.

"You must take a chance to aplolgise with gifts!" Dara exclaimed.

"Make sure you buy a rilakkuma to win unnie's heart!" Minzy said as she pushed me to the door.


I drove to a factory that makes rilakkuma.

As I walked, there were thousands of rilakkumas, big and small, staring at me with those unirresistable puppy eyes which makes me want to buy every single one of them. In the end, I bought 100 different rilakummas and placed in my car.


When I returned back to the dorm, I took one of the biggest rilakkuma and I was about to give to my HunChae. I saw her and Key playing twisters. Argh! My HunChae's body was so close to that man body. 

"Chaerin! Look at what I bought for you!" Enraged I shouted.

However, she didn't bother to look and I was heart-broken. 

"It's a Rilakkuma, Chaerin-ah~ If you don't want I will take it!" Dara shouted.

Upon hearing the word 'Rilakkuma', her eyes twinkled and she appeared right infront of me.

As she was about to grabbed the rilakkuma I quickly apologise," Chaerin-ah~ I am sorry that I did not piggyback you, please forgive me or else I don't give you the rilakkuma."

"Ji Oppa, I forgive you!" Chaerin said.

Chaerin grabbed the rilakkuma and hugged it tightly.

"HunChae~ I also want some hugs!" I pouted.

She obiently hugged me. Playfully, I kissed her. She responded to the kiss and kiss even deeper.

Key walked in front of us spolling our moment and said," Don't ever be sorry to Chaerin or else I won't allow you to touch her!"

Seungri appeared out of nowhere and said," Even your maknae will help Chaerin noona instaed of you!"

I replied," Ahraso!"

We continued to hug each other tighter as Chaerin climbed up me while kissing.

Author Pov

Everyone eyes were on them since Jiyong apologised.  

"Get a room!" Seungri shouted.

"Minkki-ah~ don’t see, ok?" Bom shouted, little did she realised that Minzy and Taemin were kissing more passionately.

"Um... Bom... “Dara pointed towards Minzy and Taemin.

Bom turned her head. Her smile vanished immediately, once she saw the maknaes being lovey dovey.

"GONG MINZY!" Bom shouted, everyone was frozen at their spot after a sudden outburst.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Jonghyun immediately opened the door, revealing Gummy looking apologetic.                       

She walked in and stood right in front Bom and said," Sorry Bom, that I kissed Seunghyun yesterday..." She trailed off.

"What?" Top was stunned.

Bom froze a while and started running back to her room, with her tears dripping down.

"Because i was drunk..." Gummy continued in a softer volume.

"Gummy noona, you shouldn't have told Bom about that! Now she thinks you like Top hyung!" Seungri said.

"I said that because she should know about this if she love Seunghyun." Gummy said.

Dara immediately dialled PSY number.

 


Few minutes later,

PSY together with Tablo and Seven came down.

"Gummy, how you know that you kissed Seunghyun?" Seven asked.

"I overheard your conversation from first till last of it," Gummy said.

"What?" PSY exclaimed.

"Actually, it's quite frightening not because that Gummy kissed Seunghyun but is the part where Bom took the chopper is frightening," Tablo said.

"What?" 2SHINee1Bang exclaimed, the guys' mouths were hanging while girls were laughing.

"Why are you girls laughing?" PSY asked.

"Never messes with the Bominator or else your life might be in danger!" Chaerin, Minzy and Dara shouted together.

Bom suddenly appeared smiling and walked in front of PSY, Seven and Tablo and bowed," I'm sorry for causing you inconvenience."

Bom walked to Gummy and said," Don't steal my Tabi from me, okay?" Bom smiled with a wink.

"I won't steal Top from you," Gummy smiled.

As Gummy, Tablo, Seven and PSY was about to leave.

"Where was I?" Bom asked.

"GONG MINZY!" 2SHINee1Bang shouted excepted Minzy and Taemin.

"Yah! Why are you guys all shouting at our maknae?" Seven asked.

"Um... For something which had happened earlier," Dara said.

"Yes unnie?" Minzy asked trying to act as if there was nothing going wrong.

"Can you two stop acting lovey dovey all the times?" Bom asked.

"But we are not the only one..." Taemin stated.

"Bommie, Taemin is right, can you give me a peck?" Top said in his y voice as he hugged Bom from the back.

Bom gave Top a peck as she was distracted be Top y voice.

"Now... who is acting lovey dovey?" Minzy said and everyone laughed.

"Ok... You win..." Bom surrendered as she hugged Top.


A/N: Thanks for those who subscribed, comment, read and mostly appreciate. 

For the next chapter, I'm going to start on 2SHINee1BangTv...