Chapter 23~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

The next day,

Everyone except Taeyang and the couples were having hangover.

Everyone except the guys who had hangovers went for training.

Everyone who went training except Taeyang regretted that he should had drink and had an hangover. As he could stand no longer by the sight of his noona smiling with Minho. He wish that everything won't be awkward with Dara. If Minho didn't appear, Dara could had been his and only his.

During lunch, everyone had woke up already. They were having their meal happily when suddenly, "Minho oppa!"

Everyone looked up and saw a girl smiling.

Flashback

He scrolled his contacts of his phone when he suddenly saw a contact which can break Dara and Minho out, he smirked.

Taeyang called.

"Yeboseyo," Taeyang said upon hearing the speaker answered the phone.

"Yeboseyo, may I know who is speaking?" The speaker answered.

"I'm Taeyang from Big Bang," He said.

"Taeyangssi, is there anything I could help you?" The speaker said.

"I would like you to break Dara and Minho out," Taeyang simply said.

"What will I get?" The speaker asked.

"What do you expect? Obviously, its Minho!" Taeyang said.

"Ok!" 

End of flashback

"Yuri, why are you here?" Taeyang asked, innocently.

"I'm here with the rest of SNSD!" Yuri answered.

"Oh..."

"Mind if we join together?" Yuri asked.

They were given a private room with two circular tables, each could seat 12 people.

Table 1: Taeyang, Dara, Minho, Yuri, Yoona, Seungri, Jessica, G-Dragon, CL, Key, Tiffany, Sunny 

Table 2: Daesung, Minzy, Taemin, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Onew, Bom, Top, Jonghyun

During the lunch, Yuri keep snatching away Minho from Dara like when Minho scoop some food for Dara she uses her aeygo and snatched the food away. Dara was sad, while Taeyang took his chance and kept trying to make Dara his. But, could not find any happiness. When they got back to their dorm, Dara is bubbly as usual as she has her Minho. He finally understand, that by making her happy, he himself will be happy. Taeyang called Yuri," Yuri, let's stop breaking them up... I'm not feeling good about breaking them up..."

Taeyang thought that Yuri would continue sticking to the idea.

However, to his surprise, Yuri said, "Oppa, I agree that we should stop breaking them up..." 

Taeyang smiled. Although he couldn't get Dara however, whenever Dara is happy, he naturally will be a happy.