Chapter 21~

2SHINee1Bang

Minzy Pov 

2 days later... 

It is Onew oppa birthday. 

Everyone was exhausted as we had been training all day long. However, that night, unnies and oppas were able go to a night club just to celebrate Onew's Birthday. 

"Minkki-ah, don't be to flirty with Taemin and here is the pocket money for your dinner," Bom said. 

Bom unnie has been reminding me for the hundredth time... 

"Neh unnie."

"You Taeminnie, you know your limits right? Look after Minzy, okay?" Onew oppa said. 

Onew oppa also has reminded oppa about a hundredth time as he had learnt from unnie. 

"Neh hyung."

"Just be good kids and stay at home, okay?" Both Bom and Key said at the same time. 

Oppas and unnies treat us as if we were young kids.

"Ahraso... Ahraso..." Both maknaes which is no other Taemin oppa and I said before closing the door to let the others out.  After making sure that oppas and unnies has gone, Taemin oppa said, "Minzy, let’s go to somewhere fun!" 

'Arcade? Lotte world?'

"Oppa, where do you want to go?" I asked. 

"You will know," Taemin oppa said, which left me filled with curiosity. Taemin oppa's manager got his car and drove us to the mysterious place. 

After about 30 minutes, I asked Oppa again, "Oppa, where are you bringing me?" 

"We have reached," His manager said. 

"Thanks hyung," Taemin oppa thanked his manager. 

"Here we are at the ice skating rink," Taemin oppa said. 

'Ice skating rink?' 

"But Oppa, I don't know how to skate," I said. 

"I will teach you," Taemin oppa said as he led me into the ice skating rink. 

'What? He's going to teach me!' I screamed in my head happily.

After wearing the ice skating shoes, both of us headed towards the ice skating rink. The ice skating rink is empty as oppa had booked the venue. 

"Try to balance," Oppa said.

I hold on his hand tight as it's the first time that I ice skate. With each step, I am able to balance more than the previous. Just then, oppa suddenly let his hand off. Help! I'm falling! I had already mentally prepared. I shut my eyes tight and was waiting myself to land on the cold ice. However, something warm prevents me from falling. I opened my eyes and found out that it's oppa strong arms was preventing me to fall. Oppa's face was getting nearer every second and he kissed on my lips. I kissed him back.

Just then, something astounding interrupted us. And it was no other than the pretty fireworks. Oppa immediately stopped kissing me. 

'I want more kisses!'

He took something his jacket and opened a box. It's a necklace. It had an picture of stitch carved and behind of it, it craved 'TM heart M'.

"Minzy, this is a gift which celebrates our 10 days of dating. Minzy, I love you," Taemin said.

"Oppa, I love you," I said.

We kissed. The fireworks were like audiences witnessing us celebrating our 10 day anniversary. I just wish that this is forever!