Chapter 28~

2SHINee1Bang

Dara Pov

It was none other than...

TAEYANG!

I thought it would be Minho who would comfort me but it turns out that Taeyang is more concern about me.

Is Minho shocked?

I'm afraid he would be...

Is Minho angry with me?

Maybe...

I wonder how he is feeling now...

I hope I did the right move...

I'm happy for the girls that they found their happiness and approved by the fans bravely. 

I don't have the guts to face the fans if they approved us.

Maybe...

Eggs, tomatoes, water and anything might be landing on me if I did not run away.

Just then, Taeyang took me out of my thoughts.

"Dara noona... Cry, all you want... Lean on my shoulder, as long as you want... I'll will always be with you." Taeyang said.

Just then, I remembered what Minho promised me a few days back. He vowed to me that He will always be with me. Wherever he is, whatever it will be.

He just broke a promise.

More tears began to flow out my eyes.

I might be expecting too much from Minho. He might be helpless at such situation.

"Dara noona, let's go to the rooftop! The scenery is beautiful!" Taeyang said.

"Oh ok," I said sobbing.

When we reached the rooftop, the scenery is lovely!

The whole Seoul is covered with snow and all city lights are lighted. The fireworks in the countdown was beautifully seen here. Both of us took a seat.

"Taeyang... Thanks for comforting me... I actually had foreseen the outcome and was indeed correct." I said.

"A cup of coffee for you," Taeyang said giving me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," I said.

"Dara noona, you can cry all you want but I only allow it right now, right here," Taeyang said.

"Taeyang, do you think that there will be antis on me for running away the stage?" I asked.

"They might but could you tell me the reason why you ran away from the stage?" Taeyang asked.

"I'm afraid of antis. I'm afraid that they will throw stuffs on me..." I said sobbing.

"If any antis finds you, just tell me and I will protect you," Taeyang said.

"Thanks Taeyang... But... But what I'm afraid most now is how Minho is feeling..." I stuttered.

Taeyang would be mad that I think for others before thinking about my condition.

Now, he is seriously mad.

"I'm sorry Taeyang for making you angry. But I really love him..." I sobbing.

"Dara noona, I'm not angry... I'm just jealous that you are love him so much..." Taeyang trailed off.

"Don't be jealous, you will find your girl soon," I said.

Just then, Minho came up with the rest.

"Dara noona, I'm sorry for not informing you," He said with an apologic look.

"Minho oppa, actually I want to accept but I'm afraid of antis..." I said.

"Noona, you are afraid only of antis?" Minho said brighten up.

"Um... yes..." I said.

"Well... If that's the case, tell the press tomorrow," Bom said.

"As if I have a choice," I said.

"Noona, actually you can choose whether to love Minho hyung or break up with him!" Taemin popped out all of sudden.

"LEE TAEMIN!" Minho shouted at him.

Minzy Pov

Taemin oppa pulled me while running away from Minho oppa. We came to a safe place and  Taemin oppa gave me a card with a Stitch on the cover.


It wrote:

To my cute Minzy,

It's new year!

Happy New Year!

I will love you forever!

Saranghae~

From your Taemin Oppa <3


I kiss Taemin oppa. This is the best New Year greeting I could ever get!


A/N: Comment & Subscribe~