Chapter 11~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

"Hyung! How did you know?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"Turn your head to find out!" YG shouted.

Frightened, he turned his head. To his horror, he saw YG with SM and Teddy, SEVEN and Tablo, crossing their arms. Minho saw Jiyong's pale white face and turned his head towards that direction. Curious, why Jiyong’s and Minho’s faces were pale, the rest of 2SHINee1Bang turned their heads. They were shivering with fear from the looks of only Teddy, SEVEN and Tablo. After a moment, they immediately went to greet them, politely. After greeting, Seungri wanted to enlightened the tension between them and asked, innocently," Hyungs, why are you here? Are you here to dive underwater?" 

"What do you think?" YG replied coldly.

Seungri was absolute frozen.

"Why are you here?" SM asked.

"We were fishing, we even caught 45 fishes!" Jiyong said, taking the advantages of the fishes Taemin and Minzy had caught. "Oh, really? What are these?" ,YG asked, showing them pictures of Jiyong and Chaerin hugging each other, sitted on the sand , at the background, there was Key reading a magazine with two holes on it.

"You are gonna get it from me!" Jiyong said as he started to chase Key around.

"Hahahaha! Why are you spying them in such a weird way!" Taeyang laughed at Key.

"If Key is funny, looked at this!" YG said, showing them a picture of Dara and Minho hugging each other, with a couple who is no other than Taeyang and Daesung, from afar, acting as a couple looking through the binoculars. Taeyang and Daesung were frozen.

"Taeyang Hyung! Why don't you trust me!" Minho exclaimed.

"There is one more picture..." SM said, showing them a picture of TOP and BOM holding hands, almost kissed, when Jonghyun and Onew came running towards them.

"Care to explain?" YG and SM said in a deadly tone.

There was a dead silence until...

"OMO! Look there is Minho Oppa and Dara unnie holding hands! They look so cute together!" A passer-by commented while walking past.

"Jiyong and Chaerin are the best in universe!" Another passer-by commented.

"Look! TOP and Bom are so matching! I'm gonna ship them!" A shipper said.

"No... The maknaes, Taemin and Minzy are so adorable! Taeminzy forever!" Another shipper commented.

“PSY! Tablo! SEVEN! them back to the entertainment now!" YG commanded.

Within half an hour, 2SHINee1Bang were escorted to the Sajangnim's office.

SM and YG were discussing whether to punish them. After much decision,

"Do you know why all of you are escorted here?" YG asked.

*Mumbled response*

"Yes or No" SM said.

"Yes"

"Why?" YG asked.

"It's because... we were too lovey dovey?" TOP asked.

"Yes!" YG and SM replied.

"We know that already but Sajangnim, we will not do that again!" Jiyong said.

"Well...  Please do that during the collaboration stage!" SM said.

"HUH?" 2SHINee1Bang exclaimed.

"This can be counted as fan-service!" YG said.

"Oh..."

"Thanks Sajangnims!"


 

After practising for a few hours,

"I'm exhausted!" Jonghyun said.

"Let's start our barbeque!" Enthusiastic Minzy exclaimed.

"Let's start the fire now!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Wait! Let me prepare my video camera! I'm going to take a video of the whole barbeque!"Daesung exclaimed.

Taemin used the Charcol and started to light the fire.

"Oppa, you can do it!" Minzy exclaimed.

However, Taemin could not light up and Jiyong took over and used charcoal and fire starter to light up the fire. Jiyong also could not light up the fire after many tries. TOP came and gave a hand.

"Tabi~ show me that you can do it!" Bom encouraged him.

The first try, he failed. However, on the second try, he managed to light up the majestic fire.

TOP, Onew and Jonghyun randomly took a few pieces of corn and spread lots of butter on top of it, barbequing it.

After the corn is ready, they will hand the corn over to the corn princess.

The rest of the boys took the barbeque pit, barbequing chicken and fishes. Then, they will hand over to the girls.

"Is it yummy?" TOP, Onew and Jonghyun asked together at the same time.

"Yes, of course! It's the yummiest corn in the whole universe!" Bom replied as she giggled.

"Ahhh..." Taemin fed Minzy a mouthful of boneless fish.

"Is it yummy?" Taemin asked.

"Yes! Of course! It's Oppa who fished them..." Minzy replied.

Minzy fed Taemin and asked how yummy it is and he replied," You are yummier."

Dara and Minho were currently sitting under a shady tree, seeing the sun setting down.

"Look, at how beautiful the sun is!" Dara exclaimed.

"Yes, it is beautiful, but no one, nothing is more beautiful than you!" Minho whispered as he kissed Dara.

Daesung giggled, as he took the video. However, Dara and Minho practically, treated Daesung as though he is invisible.

"Oppa~ Ji Oppa~" Chaerin whispered in Jiyong ears.

"Yes?"

"I just wanna hug you," Chaerin replied.

Jiyong immediately took a seat on the green grass and opened his hands wide, welcoming Chaerin to hug him. Chaerin sat on top of Jiyong's leg as she hugged Jiyong. Jiyong started kissing Chaerin neck as Jiyong was about to continue getting lower.

"AHEM!"YG broke Chaerin's and Jiyong's moment.

"Excuse me leaders, do you know that how many teens will be watching the collaboration stage and could you think if that is suitable for them to see, though, we allow a little fan-service but please do not go overboard." YG warned them.

"Yes, we know Sajangnim!" Both leaders said.


Gummy heard that there will be a barbeque party, she was so excited that she bought 12 boxes of wine and asked PSY, Tablo and SEVEN to help her carry to the barbeque. 

Once Gummy arrived, she opened a bottle of wine and started pouring for everyone to drink. YG felt that the atmosphere is not high enough, he start to bring his DJ set and start playing songs. Most of them start to drink up, especially the Sajangnims'. So they did not notice that 2SHINee1Bang were breaking the rules. TOP and Bom were kissing away wildly. Chaerin and Jiyong were all drunk as Jiyong allowed Chaerin to ride him like a horse as she kissed him wildly. Dara was on Minho's shoulder as if she is riding on an aeroplane. Taemin and Minzy were all shocked at their hyungs/ oppas and noonas/ unnies were behaving, so they decided to take a slip of wine and after a few minutes, they were kissing away like there is no tomorrow. The rest also of 2SHINee1Bang, they boys, even good boy Taeyang, followed to drink as they saw their girls all wild but not with them. Jealousy filled them and soon, they were saying how good they were, encouraging each other to drink more wine. At that moment, Gummy was yet to be drunk but seeing her dongsaengs were all wild, she point and said to SEVEN, PSY and Tablo as she filled their cups with more wine," If you say that I'm wild, The dongsaengs are much more wild than I do." 

"It's because of you, they went wild..." SEVEN said as Gummy heard before she is unconcious.