Chapter 14~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

Meanwhile, Outside 2SHINee1Bang Dorm...

YG and SM were outside 2SHINee1bang dorm with the PD crew to film 2SHINee1BangTv. 

**CAM ON**

"Welcome to 2SHINee1BangTv! It is the first episode!  Let us, the CEOs of SM and YG, present you the one and only one behind the scenes of 2SHINee1Bang in preparation of 2SHINee1Bang New Year Countdown!" YG said.

"We are now currently outside their dorm, opening the door using the extra keys," SM said with a smirked.

"They are currently training so we can get in their rooms!" YG laughed evilly.

YG turned the door knob and pushed the door wide enough for the camera to shoot what is like to be in the interior of YG's dorm. To their horror, they saw the maknaes, the leaders and the aliens kissing while Dara is lying on Minho's lap watching the television. The reminder 6 guys were taking with PSY, Seven, Tablo and Gummy.

Caption: What is this!?!

"Cut, cut, cut!" SM shouted.

The camera didn’t cut as the PD wanted to film how they would react.

"Yah! Aren't you guys supposed to be training? What are you guys doing? Why are everyone gathered down here without me?" YG shouted at his top of his voice. His shouting caught everyone attention and stopped what they were doing. 

“Appa, we can’t concentrate on our training, so we were here to rest!” Bom said.

“We are currently very busy discussing on some very important things like planning a surprise for Minho on his birthday. So, don’t disturb us!” Key shouted.

“We are here because we have some things to deal with!” Gummy said.

“Oh…” YG said.

“What? There’s a camera?” Chaerin shouted once she spotted the camera, she immediately ran towards her room and came back, wearing an rilakkuma jacket.

“Huh?” Everyone asked.

“Oh… Well… We are going to film 2SHINee1BangTv,” SM said.

“We are going to re-film and this time, everyone get ready!” YG announced.

“So this scene will be deleted right?” Minzy asked.

“Absolutely for the first episode but maybe will appear on TV…” YG said with a mehrong.

**CAM OFF**

After everyone got ready into their positions either discussing or watching TV. YG, SM and the PD crews went outside and re-film the scene from the start.

**CAM ON**  

"Welcome to 2SHINee1BangTv! Let us, the CEOs of SM and YG, present you the first and only episode of 2SHINee1Bang which will show what happened  behind the scenes of 2SHINee1Bang in preparation of 2SHINee1Bang New Year Countdown!" YG said.

"We are now currently outside their dorm, opening the door using the extra key," SM said with a smirked.

Once the door is unlocked, SM turned the door knob and pushed the door wide enough for the camera to shoot what is inside. Minho, Seungri and Onew were watching television while the rest of 2SHINee1Bang seemed to be discussing something important with label mates: Gummy, PSY, Tablo and Seven.

“Annyonghaseyo, Sajangnims,” Everyone greeted.

“Greet our audiences!” SM said.

“Annyonghaseyo, 2SHINee1Bang inmida!” 2SHINee1Bang acted a bit shock but greeted.

“Annyonghaseyo, singers of YGE inimda!” Gummy, PSY, Seven and Tablo greeted.    

“Why is there a family gathering here, without me?” YG asked.

“Hyung! Am I not your family member as I'm excluded from the meeting?” Seungri shouted.

“Hyung! Go and entertain the guys on the sofa, we are discussing some important things…” Jiyong said.

“How important, it can be?” SM asked.

“We are currently planning birthday surprises for the guys on the sofa!” Bom said as she pointed towards the sofa with the guys looking restless.

“But… Why are you guys involved?” YG asked pointing towards the solos of YGE.

“We are here as we were solving some problems earlier which are… Ouch!” Gummy paused as Seven stepped on Gummy’s feet.

“Which are… solved!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Yeah… Solved!” Gummy said.

The camera then moved towards the guys on the sofa.

“It’s bore here…” Seungri said.

“Yeah…” Minho replied.

“We are forced by them or else we would need to buy lots of things…” Onew said.

“Which are each of us have to get daily supply of corn for Bom Noona, 5 kiiroitori plush toy for Dara Noona, 5 rilakkuma plush toy for Chaerin, 5 Gundam models and 5 stitch plush toy for Minzy, supply of banana milk for Taemin and be their ATM machine daily till a our collaboration stage ends!” Seungri exclaimed.

“It’s so unfair!” Onew stated.

Caption: Aren’t they rich?

“So just sit down and be good ok, oppas!” Minzy shouted.

“Ahrasso!” The guys who sat on the sofa shouted.

“Now, we are going to film their rooms starting with…CL’s” YG smirked.

“No! Please don’t come to my room! I thought you are going to film SHINee’s room? My room is in a mess!” Chaerin pleaded as she stopped YG and, together with Dara, they pushed him into the kitchen.

“Unnie’s room is so messy, so please don’t enter!” Minzy said as she pushed SM to the other side of the corridor with Bom.

“Ya… CL-roo’s room is so messy and she hadn’t tidied her room so it’s gonna be more messy!” Dara shouted.

“There are cockroaches inside!” Bom exclaimed.

“There’s even an ant nest!” Seungri said.

Caption: Seungri had entered CL’s room?

“Seungri, you entered CL’s room?” YG asked.

“Just come to my room!” Key offered.

The girls were panting heavily as they had been defeated. SM and YG immediately took their chance and barged into Chaerin’s room.

“Unnie, we had tried our best,” Minzy said.