Chapter 15~

2SHINee1Bang

 

In Chaerin’s room,

It was filled with thousands of paper stars hanging from the ceiling. A mountain of Rilakkuma was lying at one corner of Chaerin's room. There were many photo frames, lying on the top of a cabinet, there are mostly pictures of 2NE1 but there was one picture of G-Dragon and CL making a heart sign.

"Yah CL, GD! What's the meaning of this?" YG shouted from Chaerin's room.

Curiously, everyone barged into the room as Jiyong's name was also called. Everyone was frozen. They saw a poster of a dark blue dragon flying across the sky, with Chaerin's and Jiyong's signature, on a piece of wall. Even the girls from 2NE1 were shocked because the truth is they had not been into Chaerin's room except Bom as she usually sneaked into Chaerin's room when Chaerin is not in the dorm. They looked on the bed and saw the bed sheet is also printed with a dragon flying in the sky.

Caption: It’s too beautiful to be invested with insects.

“Chaerinnie, are you sure your room is messy?” Dara asked.

Caption: Had Dara entered CL’s room before?

One of the pillows is in white, which is different from others, surrounded by other pillows. Curiously, YG took it and dropped the pillow as the pillow has a picture of Jiyong and Chaerin kissing and printed with the text of ‘Skydragon is real!’

YG ran out off the room and said,” I can’t take it anymore! I think I need to change the leader of Big Bang and 2NE1!”

"Appa, let me be the leader!"Bom shouted.

"No!" YG said immediately.

"Why?" Bom asked.

"It is because you will either boss everyone around by asking them to buy corn or worse, ask them to eat corn all day and not practice! By then, I will need to ban you from eating corn! “YG said.

"I would rather be myself and organise corn party!" Bom said. 

Everyone laughed.

"Anyway, let’s tour around Chaerin's room!" Bom said.

"Unnie, you don't know what are the attractions of my room!" Chaerin said as she gave Bom a mehrong.

Bom walked towards Chaerin's closet and open her closet. There was a mini dressing table in the closet. Bom pulled out one of the drawers and took a box. Once she opened the cover of the box, she should the camera and said," This is a set of jewellery. Look! This is the Skydragon necklace!" Bom pointed towards the necklace craved a dragon surrounded be clouds, she continued," This is the Skydragon earrings and bracelet which have a heart that was craved 'Skydragon' and lastly, ring which is craved 'Dragon'! There suppose to be another one that was craved ‘Sky’,"Bom pointed towards the hole which is suppose to place another ring. 

Caption: Wow!

"UNNIE!" Chaerin shouted.

"Yes?" Bom said as she placed the box back to where it belongs.

"Oh! Look at this! This is the locket of Skydragon!" Bom said as she fished the locket out from the drawer and opened it.

"Bom noona, how can you prove that Skydragon is real?" Seungri asked.

"LEE SEUNGRI!" Jiyong and Chaerin shouted.

Bom appeared in front of Jiyong and pulled the necklace he was wearing and said," Isn't this the other ring?" Bom asked.

"It is 100% match!" Key shouted.

"And it is indeed craved 'Sky"!" Daesung announced as he pulled the ring closer to the camera.

"Yah! You are chocking me!" Jiyong shouted.

"It won't kill you!" Everyone shouted except for Chaerin and Jiyong. 

"Lee Chaerin! You are going to get it from me! You only show Bom your room!" Dara shouted.

"Dara unnie, I didn't show her my room..." Chaerin said.

"Then?" Everyone asked.

Bom giggled.

"Park Bom! How did you know all those?" Chaerin shouted.

"Yah! Can't you have some manners?" Bom replied. "Why should I tell you?" Bom laughed evilly.

"Now get out of my room!" Chaerin shouted.

Bom and the PD crews where the first to exit Chaerin's room, so Bom said gesturing to the camera to come closer to her and she said," Well, Do you want to know how I know all this?"

The PD crew moved the camera up and down.

"I sneaked into Chaerin's room!" Bom laughed evilly.

Caption: Beware of this spy!

"What? You sneaked into my room?" Chaerin exclaimed.

Before Bom can reply,

"Well done, Bom! I will consider the proposal on corn party!" YG said.

"Thanks Appa!" Bom thanked YG.

"We are sorry that we saw such a scene ,to who are fans of Jiyong and Chaerin, I will punish the two of them for sure, so please continue to be Blackjacks and VIPs!" YG said.

"We are sorry," Chaerin and Jiyong apologised.

"That's all for this episode!" YG announced.

"Annyong," Everyone said.

**CAM OFF**

"Park Bom!" Chaerin shouted.

"Why are you so rude to me?" Bom asked.

"How did you know my secrets?" Chaerin asked.

"You will know on that episode!" Bom smirked.

"Park Bom!" Chaerin shouted once more.

"Chaerin-ah, you should have some manners towards Bom," YG said as he gestured a 'no-no'.

"But, I'm the leader of 2NE1!" Chaerin protested.

"She's older than you!" YG stated.

"Neh..."Chaerin surrendered.

"Hyung, when will 2SHINee1BangTV air?" Seungri asked.

"Next Friday!" YG replied.

"I don't like the idea of 2SHINee1BangTV..." Chaerin said.

"Hyung, will we gain haters?" Jiyong asked.

"There will but those loyal Blackjacks, VIPs and some crazy shippers will like it!" YG exclaimed.

"Huh?" Everyone were looking at YG with a curious look.

"It won't be a problem as there are thousands of crazy shippers on you!" YG said.

"Um... Can you continue discussing the birthday surprise for the trio?" Jonghyun asked.

"Neh" Everyone said and discussed about the surprises.


Everyone had already left while the residents retreated to their room, leaving Jiyong and Chaerin on the balcony looking at the stars.

"HunChae, do you understand what is hyung thinking of?" Jiyong asked Chaerin as he stood beside Chaerin.

"I don't understand him..." Chaerin said as she shook her head.

"He's probably granting the shippers wishes," Jiyong said and smiled.