Chapter 5~

2SHINee1Bang

Author's Pov

The next day,

Its a free day so everyone is fooling around.


Even thought Top got a kiss from Bom the previous day, he was still furious for Onew and Jonghyun to feed Bom.

"ONEW! JONGHYUN! I have yet to scold you for feeding Bom!" Top shouted.

"I have yet to collect the debts that your super rough lips landed on my ANGEL!" Onew said.

"My Angel!" Jonghyun shouted.

"When is Bom your ANGEL?" Top boomed, chasing after Onew and Jonghyun.

Trying to calm the boys down, Bom hugged Top from the back. Top froze and stood there as still as a statue. At that very moment, both Onew and Jonghyun were fuming with anger at the same time green with envy.

"Noona, Saranghae~", Top whispered softly but enough for the boys to hear.  

Annoyed by Top's and Bom's action, Jonghyun asked, "You like Top don't you, Noona."

Feeling that Onew and Jonghyun is a little jealous she pecked on first , Jonghyun's lips then on Onew lips. The boys were frozen. Satifised that the boys had calmed down, Bom walked to the kitchen to find her corn, pretending nothing had happened.


At the same time

"Chaerin is mine!" Jiyong cheered.

"Chaerin noona is mine!" Key shouted.

"Clam down guys, Chaerin is mine! Mine and only Mine!" Seungri shouted.

"Anyone called me?" Chaerin asked walking in.

"Noona! Help us!" Key shouted.

"Yes?" Chaerin asked.

"Who is most handsome among 3 of us?" Jiyong asked.

"Who is cutest?" Seungri asked.

"Who is the sweetest?" Key asked.

"Umm... You are all Handsome, Cute and Sweet." Chaerin answered.

"How handsome are we?" Key asked.

"How cute are we?" Seungri asked.

"How sweet are we?" Jiyong asked.

Chaerin was then stucked at their question.


Meanwhile...

"Hyung, can you give me a chance to go out with Dara noona alone?" Minho asked Taeyang with his aegyo.

"NO, unless we have a competition on cooking and the winner will get to go out with noona once, ok?" Taeyang suggested.

"Ok," Minho said.

"Dara Noona!"  Both shouted.

“I’m coming!" Dara ran towards Minho and Taeyang.

Dara arrived and asked," Yes?"

"Hyung and I suggested that we have a cooking competition for you and the winner will get to go out with you." Minho said.

"Umm...Ok," Dara agreed hesitantly.

"Minho and I will be going to buy grocery so we will prepare lunch for you and you only," Taeyang said grabbing Minho's arm, "Bye."


At the same time, 

Taemin and Minzy each grabbed a seat and started chatting ignoring their hyungs/ oppas and noonas/ unnies.

Both told each other stories of themselves, giggling. Minzy ran to her room and took her 12"inch plush Stitch.

"Remember this?" Minzy asked Taemin tugging the stitch plush toy. 

"Of course, I remember! This is the reward for giving me courage when I had a chance to show my talent! That day was school's annual countdown. You and I were chosen at the last minute to dance for the whole school. At that time i was happy because I could unleash my talent of dancing but at the same time nervous, I had never performed in front so many people."Taemin replied.

"We were given pop songs and had to dance, so I started with a few basic moves awkwardly. Surprisingly, you were able to dance confidently and were selected by SM." Minzy said

Taemin grabbed Minzy's Stitch. "This Stitch looks like you, innocent and cute." Taemin paused and planted a peck on Minzy's forehead."This is the real gift which thank you for giving me the courage and everything I have."

Minzy blushed redder than a tomato: she was shocked at how Taemin could swiftly give a peck on her forehead.

"O...o...oppa, what's that for!" Minzy tried to act annoyed, but deep down in her heart she felt as if she's the happiest person in the whole wide world.

"Your reward," Taemin whispered.


Meanwhile...

Daesung felt awkward as he is the only one who is left out. He saw everything from Bom to Chaerin to Dara to Maknaes. At first he decided to join the maknaes, but after the peck that Taemin gave Minzy, he changed his mind and went back to his room to work out.


10 minutes later...

Instead of return to their respective dining room to have their breakfast, they were seated in this way:

Each table can seat up to 6 sitters,

BigBang's Dining Room:

Jiyong , Key , Seungri

Chaerin

In a way that Chaerin is facing Key.

SHINee's Dining Room:

Onew, Top, Jonghyun

Bom 

In a way that Bom is facing Top.

2NE1's Dining Room:  

Dara, Minzy

Daesung, Taemin

In a way the Maknaes are seating face to face.


Bigbang's Dining Room...

As Chaerin was about to eat , Jiyong asked," Who is the strongest?"

Seungri asked," Who is most adorable?"

Key asked," Who is most charming?"

Totally annoyed by the boys Chaerin stormed off to 2NE1's Dining room.


SHINee's Dining Room...

While waiting for breakfast to be served, Bom took some corn from the fridge and began munching.

She was munching happily and found 3 pairs of eyes glancing on her, why couldn't she even munch her corn without eyes on her.

She calmed herself and looked up with a smile,"Boys, can you stop staring at me!"

"NEH!"

The next moment is Top, Jonghyun and Onew comparing with each other on how Bom treated each other.

"Noona is so sweet! She only smiled at me!" Top said.

"No! Noona only smiled at me!" Onew said.

"No...No... No... Noona only looked at me!" Jonghyun said.

Annoyed by the boys childish behaviour, she stormed off to 2NE1's Dining Room.


2NE1's Dining Room

"Let's eat!" Taemin cheered.

Everyone already picked up their forks and spoons was about to eat when both Chaerin and Bom stormed in.

"Do all boys like pecks?" Bom asked, storming to an empty seat.

"Do all boys bombard questions?" Chaerin asked, to to the other empty seat. 


The new seating arrangement:

2NE1's Dining Room:  

Dara, Minzy, Chaerin

Daesung, Taemin, Bom


"Not all boys," Daesung replied ,"but those yes!"

Both Chaerin and Bom tell the whole incident about those guys, while eating.

Instead of listening, the maknaes were stealing glances and playing feet fight.

There are a few times when Taemin accidentally kicked Chaerin's leg. Chaerin looked and saw Taemin's feet and Minzy, seeing happy Minzy is she decided not to say anything.

Taemin felt that sooner later he will kick the others, so he decided to feed Minzy.

"Ahh...." Taemin said holding a spoonful of rice.

Minzy quickly ate it and blushed as she remembered that there are Daesung oppa and unnies around. 

"Minzy... Ahh..." Taemin feed Minzy another spoonful of rice.

Chaerin excused herself. Bom also excused herself to control her laughter. Dara and Daesung quickly ran out and laugh their heart out. 

Once all of them ran out, MInzy blushed redder than a tomato. Taemin immediately took a seat next to Minzy. Minzy was about to scold Taemin for being lovey dovey, Taemin gave Minzy another peck. 

"Oppa!" Minzy shouted.

"Yes?" Taemin asked innocently.

"What's all that for?" Minzy asked.

"It's...it's...it's because...."Taemin stuttered, he wanted to express his love for her but was cut by the giggles heared from the door. He loved Minzy from the first time he saw her he liked her. 

"Unnies!" Minzy shouted and shoo them away.

Minzy returned to her seat and asked," Because what?">

Taemin stuttered,"It's...it's...it's... because...I....I.....I....."

"I what?" Minzy asked impatiently.

"I....I...I....I...."Taemin stuttered again.

"I what?" Minzy is getting on her nerves.

"I love you...." Taemin whispered.

"I what you?" Minzy asked, she pretended that she can't hear.

"I... I ... I... Nothing." Taemin replied.

"Oppa! You actually said something!" MInzy said.

"I...I...I...I...I...L...LOVE....YOU!!!" Taemin shouted.

"IWANTYOU! INEEDYOU! ILOVEYOU! ILOVEYOUSINCEIFIRSTMETYOU, ILOVEYOUSINCEIFIRSTDANCEWITHYOU, ILOVEYOUSINCEYOUGAVEMECOURAGE, ILOVEYOUEVERYYEAR,MONTH,WEEK,DAY,NIGHT,HOUR,SECONDS,MOMENTEVERSINCEIKNOWYOU! I LOVEYOU!" Taemin blurted out.

Minzy was shocked that oppa love her, she was shocked that oppa is so crazy on her, she was shocked at how oppa expressed his love in such a short time. Overjoyed, she jumped up and down and replied," I LOVE YOU TOO!" 

"Eeewwwwww...."Everyone even Taeyang and Minho said.

The maknaes blushed so hard like they had never blushed before.

"Yah! You two better give me some explaination!" Jiyong shouted.


A/N: Will the maknaes be accepted by YGfamily, SMtown, their own families and most importantly the fans?

Please read, comment and subscribe... ^_^