Chapter 9~

2SHINee1Bang

Bom Pov

So refreshing, that’s why I love water! I just opened the bathroom door; I was surprised to see TOP in my room. I looked at him and asked,” Why are you in my room?”

No response but kept staring on me.

“Um... Seunghyun! Seunghyun!” I saw him spacing out.

He replied, just then he had a nosebleed.

“OMO! Nosebleed”” I shouted and quickly took some tissue and wipe his nosebleed.


 TOP Pov

Wow her room is beautiful!

Just then, the bathroom door opened, OMO she’s so y! Indeed, she’s the owner of the flawless legs. Her legs are 100% pure legs without injuries; she is so freaking hot with just a night gown.

“Um… Seunghyun! Seunghyun!” Her angelic voice brought me back to reality.

“Huh...” I replied nervously.

“OMO! Nosebleed” Bom shouted.

She came forward and wipes my nosebleed.

She’s so y, gentle, angelic and what more she's hot and my ideal girl...

I hugged her and peck on her lips.

"Baby, you are so y," I whispered.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Bom replied.

Before we knew, we were kissing away...


Dara Pov

As I was about to go back to my room, two strong arms scoped me from the ground. Its owner is on other than, Minho, my ideal guy... His muscular arms carried me at the height that I can easily lean on his chest.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

His heart beat, I'm sure he is blushing red. I looked up and pecked on his cheeks. He blushed like there's no more tomorrow.

"Minho~ when you began to fall for me?" I asked.

"Remember? That time when you accidentally went to our changing room? I have a crush on you ever since you blushed so hard and it was the first time I saw such a beautiful and cute blush," Minho said.

"I love you!!!" I squealed. 

Just then, he let me down on my bed. What? I want more!

He dropped me on my bed as he was about to walk off, I grabbed his hand," Please stay here till tomorrow!"

He smiled wider than a Chesire Cat," Really?" 

"Yes!" 

His strong arms placed my head against his chest.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

He is sure anxious!

I turned my head up, surprisingly he gave my forehead a kiss.

I looked down and blushed.

"Um..." He said.

This time when I looked up, his head was facing down, simply, I just kiss on his cheeks.


Chaerin Pov

It's so awkward with oppa sitting like this...

**Silence**

"Oppa... I... ... ..." I stuttered.

"I know..." Jiyong said.

"Huh"

"You like me, I like you..." Jiyong said.

Like? It's love not like!

I tears began to roll down my eyes. Jiyong oppa only like me not love me... And as I was about to go back to my room, his arm caught hold of me.

"I love you," Jiyong whispered.

I jumped and squealed," Oppa! You are the best!" 

Both of us hugged each other and began kissing each other.


Minzy Pov

Why, why, why dating is not allowed?

There goes my Taemin oppa!

Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

When Taemin oppa saw, he wiped mmy tears away and said," Let's go cycling!"

So, both of us took a bicycle and cycle to the nearby beach, in the middle of the night...

I hugged Taemin oppa tightly as I had never cycled. He was so charming when he rode the bicycle, his brown hair was messed by the wind. I wished that this will be forever... 

Just then, 

"Minzy, we have arrived." Taemin said.

I came down from the bike with the help of oppa's strong arms.

We began to walk along the waves.

"Minzy~ Even if we are not allowed to date, I will be waiting for you..." Taemin said.

"Oppa... Me too..." I hugged from the back; I'm so touched that Oppa would wait.

"Minzy, want to fish?" He asked.

"But where can we find fishing rods?" I questioned.

He took out two fishing rods from the body of bicycle. O.o Even the body of bicycle can keep two fishing rods.

We went to settle down and began fishing.

"Minzy! I caught a fish!" Oppa exclaimed.

"Oppa is the best!" I exclaimed as I throw myself towards him and give him a hug.

"Minzy, I love you..." Taemin hugged tighter.

Taemin started to kiss me by pecking.

I continued making it more passionate by kissing lips to lips, with my lying on top of Oppa.

There, we spent our night, fishing, listening to the crickets, and the crushes of the waves and the howling of the wind.


Author Pov

Despite, the Sajangnims warning they were more lovey dovey than ever...