Chapter 12~

2SHINee1Bang

The next morning

Author Pov

 PSY, Tablo and SEVEN, each wearing a pair of sunglasses, started tottering in 2SHINee1Bang's dorm.

"It's still hurts right?" SEVEN asked, touching his arm.

"Yes..." Tablo and PSY replied.

"Today, there is our weekly breakfast as a YG family, right?" SEVEN asked.

"Yes..." PSY said.

"So Gummy will be there, right?" SEVEN asked, smirking.

"She's gonna be so dead!" Tablo exclaimed.

"As well as them!" SEVEN said pointing to the rooms of 2SHINee1Bang.

They started unlocking the rooms and started untying 2SHINee1Bang from their beds.

*After freeing everyone*

"YAH HYUNGS! WHAT'S GOING ON? Why are you all dress like this?" Taeyang asked in concern.

Before they could reply...

"YAH HYUNGS! WHY ARE WE ARE TIED TO OUR BEDS!" Seungri shouted.

"Why are we injured?" Key asked, looking in the mirror rubbing his wounds.

"You don't remember anything?" PSY asked.

"NEH" They said after recalling hard, rubbing on their heavy heads.

"Well, you guys were so wild last night," SEVEN said.

*FLASHBACK*

It was already 12 midnight. The boys were drinking and start to dance around wildly. PSY, Tablo and SEVEN did not even dare drink a drop of the wine as they saw all their maknaes releasing their inner-selves.

PSY decided to bring the maknaes, Taemin and Minzy back to their dorm.

As they were walking towards the exit, "Minzy-ah~ Don't leave oppa!" Daesung exclaimed.

Minzy turned her head and flung towards Daesung," Oppa, I love you~"

She continued, "I love you only as a sibing~"

Enraged, Daeung flew a punched towards Taemin," Why! WHY! Why you steal my Minzy!" 

Taemin nose was bleeding already, however he smirked at Daesung," Your Minzy? Yours?"

Minzy was a meter away from them as PSY shifted her there. 

"YAH!" PSY shouted.

Both Daesung and Taemin both ignored PSY and started to punched each other. The boys, Taeyang, Seungri, Onew, Jonghyun and Key helped Daesung by throwing punches to PSY, SEVEN and Tablo as they intercepted. Daesung threw a power punch towards Taemin. Taemin in return threw a power kick to Daesung. PSY was totally fuming and pushed both apart. As he intercepted, both Daeung and Taemin were flying punches. Luckily, only PSY's arm was slightly bruised while the boys' noses were bleeding and suffered minor injuries. PSY, Tablo and SEVEN helped the boys to their rooms and tied them tightly to their beds and handcuffed them to their nearest furniture while locked Minzy in her room.

When PSY, SEVEN and Tablo returned to the party, their jaws dropped. They couldn't believe what they see; all of them thought that Gummy was sleeping however, there she was kissing TOP. Bom was already holding a chopper ready to chop them. SEVEN immediately grabbed the chopper from Bom while PSY and Tablo pulled TOP and Gummy away. SEVEN couldn't believe that Gummy could be so crazy and they regretted not bringing Gummy back to her room first. SEVEN dragged Gummy back to her room and locked her inside. While PSY dragged TOP while Tablo piggyback Bom back to their rooms and locked their doors.

After they returned, Minho was half- , running around carrying Dara in a bridal style. When Minho placed Dara safely on the ground, Dara immediately cringed on PSY, hugging him like an kola bear.

Minho yelled," Yah, you better come down!"

Obediently, she climbed down and clinged on Minho. There, Tablo lead them to their rooms and locked them. 

When Tablo came back, he was shocked to see Chaerin kicking SEVEN as he broke Jiyong's and Chaerin's passionate kiss. PSY went to help, but in the end he also got kicked. Jiyong hugged Chaerin while the few 'rescuers' pushed them back to their rooms.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

SEVEN thought of what had happened last night and said," You won't believe that's you..."

"YAH"


After dressing up...

It's the weekly breakfast. Everyone was already seated when Gummy arrived. PSY, Tablo and SEVEN glared at her.

"Why are you glarring at me?" Gummy asked innocently.

"You ruined my face!" SEVEN said, dramatically.

"Huh?" Gummy asked.

"Well basically, there should be a new rule, no bringing alcoholic drinks especially GUMMY!" YG said emphasising on 'GUMMY'.

"APPA..." Gummy showed her puppy eyes while YG practically ignored it.


After breakfast, 2SHINee1Bang went to practise...

Jiyong Pov

OMO! I rapped wrongly, what's with me today? Just then, a warm hand patted on my shoulder.

"Oppa! I believe you can get it right!" Chaerin encouraged.

I felt like digging a hole and hide myself in it. 

TOP Pov

The air-con is already so cold but why do I feel so warm. I looked in the mirror and saw my cheeks burning red.

Just then, Bom appeared with my clothes and a towel.

She so kind...

Minzy Pov

Taemin Oppa is so handsome today! OMO! I accidentally stepped on Oppa's feet.

"Oppa! Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm ok," Taemin replied with a warm smile.

KYAH!

Dara Pov

I was freezing cool... I took my jacket and wear it, As I wear, I streched my arms and I accidentally poked MInho's chest.

I blushed so hard.

 "Wanna hug my chest?" Minho teased as I blushed even more.

Author Pov

Less than an hour, the practice ended as they could not concentrate well enough, so they were punished by climbing the stairs up and down for 20 times.

After 15 minutes... Dara was running out of energy and started to slow down.

Minho noticed that Dara had slowed down and offered," Dara want me to help you?"

Dara curiously replied," How?"

Minho squatted down and said," Get on Minho's airline!"

Dara giggled and climbed on Minho's back.

Minho carefully yet swiftly climbed up and down the stairs.

"Oppa! Minho oppa is so thoughtful!" Minzy exclaimed as she saw Minho carrying Dara up and down the stairs.

"If Minho is thoughtful, I will be super thoughtful!" Taemin replied.

"Huh?"

Taemin squatted and piggybacked Minzy. While Taemin piggybacked Minzy. climbing up and down the stairs, he turned his face to the right kissing Minzy.

Bom saw Dara and Minzy with the speacial treatment, she said ,"Tabi, they are so sweet!"

TOP, knowing that Bom also want the speacial treatment, immediately carried Bom also by piggybacking and handed Bom a box of popcorn to enjoy the ride.

" I love Tabi!" Bom exclaimed.

Chaerin was now the only girl climbing the stairs, she said," Oppa, I want a piggyback ride!"

Jiyong ran past Chaerin giving her a peck and continued running up the stairs.

"Oppa!" Chaerin shouted up the stairs.

At that moment, Jiyong had completed his task and replied," I had completed!"

Chaerin climbed up with a gloomy face. Key, who have completed his task, spotted that Chaerin is gloomy and went forward. Key pulled Chaerin's hand as she was about to do and u-turn back to the stairs.

"Wanna piggyback?" Key asked charmingly.

Chaerin smiled and get on the piggyback. As Key piggybacked Chaerin, Chaerin said, Key... Can you help me?"

"What is it?" Key asked.

Chaerin whispered," I want you to make Jiyong jealous!"

Key replied ,"How?"

"For now until I say stop, you will pretend to be dating with me." Chaerin whispered in Key's ears.

"Deal!" Key smiled.