Chapter 20~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov 

"Just remember oppa, he's just my good friend," Chaerin said before dragged away by Seungri. 2SHINee1Bang then return back to practise after sneaking out. "Jiyong, you are supposed to do this," Taeyang said as he showed Jiyong how he should dance. Jiyong just couldn't concentrate ever since he came back and kept doing the wrong moves. 

Jiyong Pov

'Just remember oppa, he's just my good friend,' HunChae's words echo in my head. 'That's right they are just friends, good friends. I shouldn't worry.' When I'm back in reality, it's already break time. 

"Worry about Chaerin?" Bom came and asked me. 

"Yes" 

"Just be yourself and concentrate, time flies," Bom replied. 

I messaged HunChae 'Where are you?' every few minutes yet I'm still worry. I could stand no more and drive to the location where HunChae said she is. After walking for a few minutes, I finally found Hunchae and Seungri strolling. HunChae was even giggling. I was furious. Seungri noticed me and wanted to kiss her. Outraged, I dragged her to my car and drove away. 

"Yah! Did you know that he was going to kiss you?" I shouted. 

"No"

"Next time, I'm not going to allow you to go out with any random boys," I said. 

"Yah! Seungri is your maknae and not any random boy! And for your information I'm a human being and I need freedom! You are seriously breaking my freedom!" Chaerin exclaimed. 

After that we didn't speak a single word. When we reached our dorm, she just went out of the car angrily and when straight to her room. 

"Hunchae, I'm sorry..." Before I could say another word, the door slammed into my face. 

"Hunchae please open the door," I said. 

"Jiyong, what did you to Chaerin that make her angry?" Bom asked. 

Everyone gathered around me as I explained what had happened. 

"Jiyong oppa, you owe unnie an apology," Minzy said.

After saying, Minzy peck Taemin ran away from Taemin and Taemin excused himself and start chasing after Minzy around the dorm. 

"You seriously must apologise," Dara said. 

After a little while of telling me how I should apologise, they dismissed themselves.

Then,

"Jiyong, I um... don't want to allow Bom to spent time individually with Onew as I don't want similar things to happen like you..." Top talked to me privately. 

"Hyung, I hate you!" I exclaimed in anger.