Chapter 19~

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

Another 3 days past by practising till midnight.

**CAM ON**

"Wassup! It's my birthday today... MUHAHAHA" Seungri laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing so loud?" Jiyong smacked his head.

"It just is because I'm gonna own my Chaecat!!!" Seungri let out a evil chuckled.

"It's supposed to be a surprise!" Chaerin exclaimed as Seungri grabbed her arm.

"HunChae is still mine till an hour later!" Jiyong exclaimed.

Chaerin peck on Jiyong and Jiyong said," You must remember to message me every hour and You must remember the dos and don’ts while you are with Seungri, okay?"

"Neh"

**CAM OFF**


Flashback

The night before...

It was already late night but they are consistently practising not for on stage but for what they might come in handy. 2NE1, Taemin, Minho, Jiyong and Top were in the practise room.

"Are you curious why I asked you to stay back?" Jiyong asked.

"Why?" They asked curiously. 

"You see, tomorrow Chaerin will be acting as Seungri's date and Bom noona will also act as Onew's date just to celebrate their birthday. So, we are going to make the rules of dos and don'ts when going out with them." Jiyong said.

Minzy asked," Oppa, can't we do this?" Minzy did some aegyo and said to Taemin," Oppa, am I cute?"

"No"

"This?" Bom said and peck on Top cheeks.

"No"

"This?" Dara asked hugging Minho from the back.

"No"

"This?" Chaerin clinged onto Jiyong's arm.

"No," Jiyong paused "Basically, no hugging, clinging, pecking and especially kissing. You are only alllowed to hold hands with your fake boyfriends."

"Neh" The girls answered.

End of Flashback


An hour later...

Seungri and Chaerin were on their disguise headed out to celebrate Seungri's birthday alone. While the rest of them were suppose to be practising for the Inkigayo.

"Chae, what do you want to do?" Seungri asked.

"Anywhere you would like," Chaerin answered.

"Let's go and watch the movies," Seungri said as she dragged Chaerin to the cinemas.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Seungri asked.

"Anything," Chaerin simply answered.

Seungri went to the counter intending to buy romance movie but it was sold out and only left with horror movie. "Chae, do you mind watching horror movie?" Seungri asked.

"Ok!" Chaerin answered.

After buying the tickets, popcorn and drinks they headed into the cinema and watched the movie.

As they watched the movie, Seungri was only concentrating on Chaerin and fed Chaerin popcorn every now and then. Chaerin hugged Seungri every now and then went she was frightened. Seungri simply smiled.

Little did they know there were 12 eyes following them and they were no other the remaining 2SHINee1Bang who had disguised themselves.

"Oppa, this is scary..." Minzy said as she cuddled Taemin tightly.

"As long as oppa is here, oppa will protect you," Taemin said.

"Oppa, then can I sit on your lap?" Minzy asked.

"Sure!" Taemin replied as Minzy climbed on Taemin's lap. 

Dara and Minho were looking at each other intensively instead of watching the movie.

Top and Bom were kissing on the lips and Bom had already settled on Top's lap comfortably while kissing Top.

"Jongie, I'm scared!" Key exclaimed as he pulled Jonghyun sleves.

"My chicken is the best~" Onew said as he muched on his chicken.

Taeyang and Daesung were watching the movie intensively.

Jiyong Pov

I have the perfect view of Hunchae and Seungri. What the heck was my HunChae gripping his arm! What? She’s hugging him! I couldn’t stand anymore. Irritated by their actions, I hurriedly got off my seat and walked towards Chaerin. I pulled her out off the cinema.

"Yah Oppa! Why did you pull me away?" Chaerin exclaimed in anger.

 "Yah! Why did you hugged Seungri every now and then?" I asked angrily.

"The horror movie is frightening!" Chaerin replied.

"Can't you watch other movies?" I exclaimed.

"The tickets were all sold out!" Chaerin replied.

"Then, you can decide to do other things!" I exclaimed.

I then mumbled, “Luckily, I trailed you otherwise you might even kiss him."

"What did you said?" Chaerin fumed.

"N...Nothing" I stuttered.

"You trailed me?" Chaerin exclaimed "You trailed me? Why can't you trust me! Will he bite me? Will he beat me? Will he eat me?"

"No, he can't bite you nor eat you up and he won’t beat you..." I replied.

"Then, why can't you trust me?" Chaerin fumed.

"I just feel unsecure without you... I just want you to be by my side every second, every moment... Thinking of you alone with Seungri makes me somehow... jealous..." I finally confessed.

"Ooooh... Someone is jelly..." Chaerin teased me.

"Am not!" I protested.

"Oppa stop denying!" Chaerin said.

"Am not!" I protested again.

"Then, I'm going to find Seungri and hug him," Chaerin said as she turned and pretend to look for Seungri. What the heck is she thinking of!

"Aisht... I am jealous!" I surrendered.

"Oppa, Seungri is just a good friend and that's it." Chaerin looked at me and reassured.

"Pinky promise?" Unsecured am I, I said as I showed my pinky.

"Pinky promise," Chaerin said as she placed her pinky on my pinky.

"Kyah! They are so cute! Tabi~ should we also do a pinky promise?" Bom commented out of nowhere.

"Unnie, why are you guys here?" Chaerin asked upon seeing the sudden appearance of 2SHINee1Bang.

"We were catching a movie," Dara said.

"We should get back to practise," Taeyang said.

"Wait! Where is Seungri?" Chaerin asked. Seungri suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled Chaerin away from me and said, "She's mine, till the day ends."