Chapter 17~

2SHINee1Bang

Minho Pov

Argh! Why Yooguen dragged Taeyang out? It should me my own individual time with my son and girlfriend! It's totally awkward with hyung and now he is laughing with noona and Yoogeunie. HE is stealing away my everything! 

"Noona, let's go to the park!" Taeyang exclaimed carrying Yoogeun in a hand and held Dara's hand in the other.

*Upon arrival*

"Taeyang Appa, kite!" Yooguen shouted upon seeing one.

"You want?" Taeyang asked.

"Neh" Yooguen replied.

"Appa will buy for you," I said as I carried Yooguen from Taeyang and walked towards a cart selling kites.

**CAM OFF**

Author Pov

 

"They are so cute," Dara pointed as she saw Minho and Yooguen running towards to buy a kite.

"Yooguen is cute but not Minho. Noona, may I ask if you are sure that you love him and he love you?" Taeyang asked seriously.

"Taeyang-ah, you know that I love him... But... But I don't know, if he loves me," Dara replied honestly.

"Then, let make him jealous to prove if he is truly in love with you shall we?" Taeyang asked.

"But..." Dara said.

Taeyang cut Dara by kissing her lips the moment he saw Minho turning back.

Minho Pov

After buying, I turned my head and saw Noona and Hyung kissing together.

My heart sank.

My soul is gone.

The women I love most and the hyung I trusted most had betrayed me.

Tears were rolling down my eyes, I was about to empty my hands...

"Appa, why are you crying?" Yooguen asked as he used his bare hands to wipe my tears.

"Taeyang stole Dara Noona from me" I said.

Yoogeun replied," Minho Appa will win Taeyang Appa!"

After hearing those words, my courage is back.

I walked towards Hyung and Noona and said," Noona, I love you with all I could. My love for you is wider than the great blue sea, wider than the blue sky, higher than Mount Everst. My love for you is undescriber. But, why are you torturing me by kissing my most trusted hyung. Why?"

My eyes were watery.

Suddenly,

"Thanks Taeyang-ah~ now I know that Minho is true to me and only me!" Dara exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"We were testing if you are true to Noona," Taeyang said.

"Saranghae noona, this is my best birthday present I can ever have!" I exclaimed as I pulled Noona's hand and carried Yooguen to fly the kite.