Chapter 18~

2SHINee1Bang

 

Meanwhile in the dorm everyone is busy and did not notice the cameras placed in the dorm were on,

"Key go and buy a birthday cake, Onew go buy fried chicken, Jonghyun buy pizza and Daesung buy some drinks!" Jiyong commanded.

"Hyung, why don't you ask our Taeminnie to buy?" Key asked.

"Because Taaemin and Minzy are decorating the card which needs lot of creativity!" Jiyong replied.

"Yah, are you saying that I don't have creativity?" Key asked.

"I judge that you have a good taste on buying cake, will that be good enough?" Jiyong surrendered.


"Minzy-ah, what should we draw?" Taemin asked, starring at the piece of blank paper and some colouring pencils.

Minzy took a colour pencil and start drawing a heart. Taemin looked and took a colour pencil and draw a bigger heart around the heart Minzy drew.

"My heart only contains you and only you," Taemin said.

"Me too, oppa!" Minzy replied and sit on Taemin's lap and peck Taemin cheek. Then, start drawing more hearts. Soon, the  whole piece of paper is filled with hearts.

Just then, Seungri walked past looked at the card.

"Why are there so many hearts? I expect to see a birthday cake at least!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Oppa, this shows our love to him as a family, right?" Minzy said and act some aeygo to cover the fact that she and Taemin were confessing their love by drawing the hearts.

"You are brilliant! Why haven't I thought of that?" Seungri exclaimed and walked to decorate.


"Tabi~ A little to the right," Bom said as TOP moved the birthday banner to the right.

"Jiyo Oppa, move a little bit to the left," Chaerin said as Jiyong also is positioning the banner.

"Perfect!" Bom and Chaerin said at the same time. Jiyong and TOP tied the banner and walked to the girls.

"Tabi~ you are sweating," Bom said as she a tissue and wiped Top's sweat.

"Bommie, I'm hungry~" Top said. Bom when to the fridge and took some corn and feed Top.

"How yummy is this corn?" Bom asked.

"As yummy as you!" Top immediately answered.

"I love my Tabi~" Bom said as she hugged Top.

"Jiyo oppa, I want hugs" Chaerin said.

Jiyong immediately hugged Chaerin and Chaerin kissed Jiyong.

"Bommie, can I kiss you?" Top asked as he watched Jiyong and Chaerin being lovey dovey.

"Only I can kiss you and you can kiss me!" Bom replied.


All the decorations were done and table filled with food, the doorbell ring.

"It must be them!" Seungri said. Everyone stopped what they are doing. Dara, Taeyang and Yooguen immediately rushed in leaving Minho blindfolded standing outside. Key lghted up the candle and gave Dara the cake for her to hold the cake. Daesung opened the door and allowed Yoogeun to lead Minho in and Daesung help Minho to take the blindfold off. Everyone then sing the birthday song. Minho blew the candle and exclaimed,"Thanks everyone! This is my best birthday ever!" A/N: Plz comment and Subscribe!!! Thanks for commenting and subscribing^^