SHINee's Dorm in YG

2SHINee1Bang

Author Pov

2SHINee1Bang enter SHINee's new dorm. It is a 5-room dorm, with a modern living room with a four-players WII set, karaoke set, Xbox Kinet 360°.

"Wow!" Everyone said in amazement.

SHINee start to choose their rooms. Upon seeing the arcade dancing machine, Taemin immediately chose the first room. "This is my room!" Pushing the rest of SHINee out of his room.

"Bad Maknae!" Onew said, as he stepped in to another room,it has a Yellow and Red background. Before the rest of the SHINee could enter, Onew slammed the door,"Room is FULL!"

"I have yet to see your room!!!" Jonghyun shouted, as he came to a Black and Green background room."Room is BOOKED!"

Then it only left Minho and Key, Key saw a all-Pink room. "This is my room!" Key said jumping up and down, "Do you want it?"

Minho walked to the last room decorated with Sky Blue paint and White sprays as clouds. "This is better than Key's Pink room and it has Blue." Minho said to himself.


Gathered at living room...

 "Do you like your rooms?" YG suddenly enter the dorm.

"NEH!" SHINee exclaimed.

"How do you know my favourite colour?" Onew asked.

"SM told me" YG replied.

"No wonder there is a dancing machine..." Taemin noded his head. 

"Bad hyung, their dorm are better than ours." Jiyong said.

"Bad Appa!" Minzy stated.

"Anyway, you can play these game machines if you are free as your dorms are just a door step away." YG said.

"Bad Appa! Corn is better~" Bom said marching towards the kitchen, looking for corn.

"BOM! How dare you compare ME to a CORN!" YG boomed chasing after Bom.


After YG left...

"So tiring!" Bom panted.

"Want popcorn chicken?" Onew asked.

"Where?" Bom asked nodding her head.

"Here you go," Onew passed Bom a piece of popcorn chicken. 

'What is hyung doing? Don't tell me that...' Jonghyun thought.

"Oooo......." SHINee chorus.

"Oppa is in love with Bom noona! He don't even allow us to eat his wife,chicken"Taemin blurted.

Bom blushed.

'What?' Top thought, his blood began to boil.

"BWOH????" 2NE1 and Big Bang exclaimed.

"Taeminnie..." Onew said giving him a evil glare.

Taemin swallowed a big lump of saliva, changing the topic and mood. "Um...anybody want to play WII?"

"Me!!!" Everyone raised their hands jumping up and down childishly.

"So everybody want to play?"

"NEH!"

"But there are only 4 controls..." Onew said.

"Let's make it a competiton with four rounds and a final." Seungri requested.

Everybody nodded their heads.

"Everyone is to challenge the competitors and the winner for the round will be qualified into the finals."Chaerin said.

"What is the prize?" Bom asked.

"The prize is KISS! The 1st place winner will kiss the 2nd place winner for 1 minute," Jonghyun ,the skinship king, suggested.

"NEH!" Everyone is delighted to kiss their ideal Prince Charming/ Princess. 

"This going be fun!" Minzy exclaimed. All the attention is diverted to Minzy.

"Mikki..." Dara stared helping to get away from all those attention Minzy,"I was about to say that!"

"Chill~ But...what about the same gender? I'm not a gay!" Taeyang stated.

"I know you want to leave your first kiss for your ideal girl..." Daesung stated.

"Ooooo...."

"Daesung!" Taeyang shot a glare at Daesung.

"It doesn't matter, there are more boys" Jiyong said.  


A/N:  Thank for reading, commenting and subscribing. ^_^