Touchdown

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Touchdown

Words: 1520

Rating: NC-17

"Dad." Sana kiss her Dad on cheeks, she also greeted her mom and her older sister. The food is serve because they will have a dinner with a friend. 

"Yugyeom messaged me that he will be here in a minute. All we have to do is wait for him, so let's have all take our seat." Her father annouced as they all seat.

"Uncle." A guy who is almost the same age of Sana came greeting them. He also greeted everyone. He take his seat beside Sana.

"I know Sana you know him. And Yugyeom I always tell her to you." The man happily says. Yugyeom smile as she glance at Sana.

"She is indeed beautiful uncle." Yugyeom happily says. "You two look good together." Mrs. Hwang pointed. Yugyeom was happy and Sana was uncomfortable. All she do is show a fake smile.

"Both of you are single, why don't you date." Mr. Hwang suggested. Tiffany, Sana's older sister who grew from America, notice how uncomfortable her sister is. They are not that close like siblings do because of , and they don't grew together. Since Sana is daughter of Second wife of her father. Sana uses the maiden name of her mother. Tiffany's mom got a new family too. 

Tiffany was in America almost her life and went in Korea when she start working which is three years ago.

"Dad are we gonna talk about that? The food is waiting." Tiffany says in her usual serious tone. Mr. Hwang comply with the words of her younger daughter, there is something with Tiffany that she can persuade her father and mother easily unlike Sana who follow them always even she do not want to.

The Hwang enjoy the dinner with Yugyeom and Mr. Hwang talking, and Mrs. Hwang and Sana talking. Tiffany was just observing as she eat. And didn't fail to notice how uncomfortable Sana is every time Yugyeom do some sweet gestures for her.

 

Jisoo was sipping her beer as they settle in the bar of their house. Jisoo's mom and dad are in their room sleeping so Jisoo and Tzuyu can do anything they want that night.

Yeri, Jisoo's sister,  was outside because she had some sleep over with her classmates and will be back home tomorrow morning. Tzuyu do the same thing in the house of Jisoo.

"Anyway I always forget to tell you. Remember Nadong?" Jisoo asked, Tzuyu don't need to think twice. She totally know who is Nadong. That girl for the first time that Jisoo didn't want to have , but to just talk with the tipsy girl.

"Of course who will forget Nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu smile wide teasing her friend. "Well I saw her in the new coffee shop. She is a cashier. She move here and studying in Seonam High. She ask me to go out sometimes, I mean the three of us." Jisoo announced in happy way because she was really happy.

"Oh really that's amazing! Why not tomorrow? I mean Sana is still at Jeju she will be back at Sunday night." Tzuyu suggested because she was excited to meet this friend.

"Why not. I'll message her if she available then let's go. It's gonna be my treat." Jisoo happily says.

"Ok. You really like her huh." Jisoo smile not denying it.

They continue talking when she receives a message from Jennie and Nayeon at the same time.

"Good Evening. Still awake? I just get out from work."

"Where are you?"

"Who is that?" Tzuyu asked as she look at the reaction of her friend. 

"Jennie and Nadong." Tzuyu chuckles as she hear the answer. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter