Cheer Up

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheer Up

Words: 1255

Rating: NC-17

Jisoo smile like a proud girlfriend as she saw the name of Jennie on the person who pass the exam of the most prestigious university in whole Korea. She know that Jennie's parents will be proud of her if they knew it. Then it sadden her, the thought of Jennie that leaving soon crept up in her head. She will be leaving too, since she was senior now. She will soon become college. And Jennie will be transfer to other school when she become senior.

Out of hundreds takers from their school only 50 was able to make it, and ten of them was able to be in top 20 passers in whole Korea.

She was really glad that Jennie is one of them. Jennie her, no never mind. Jennie is special to her, but they are not together. Other students are amazed too as they see Jennie's name there.

"Congrats." Jisoo ruffled her hair like she always do. Jennie was smiling too, she never knew that with that three days with the help of Jisoo.

"I am so proud of you. I know your parents will be too. I think they sent letters in your house already in a jiffy they will call you and..." before Jisoo could finish her words Jennie's phone ring. She smile as she see it was her parents.

"Told you. Let us celebrate." Jisoo says as she let Jennie excuse herself. Jisoo look through the bulletin board again to look for some friends she knew that passes the exam too.

Sana went to the bulletin board and see that her co-members and some friends passed the exam. She also saw Jisoo browsing them. She suddenly remember Tzuyu.

The girl isn't messaging her yet. Maybe the girl was busy reviewing during Sunday too.

"Jisoo." The girl look at her and see it was Sana. "Oh Sana. Where is Tzuyu?" Sana was confuse.

"I am about to ask her to you." Sana says making Jisoo frown. "We haven't met. Isn't she with you during weekends?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, but we never met during Sunday because we both need to review." Sana explained.

"Ah maybe she decided to go to school today since I didn't see her comeback last night. You know that girl she really review so much." Sana nodded agreeing with Jisoo's word.

However she still messaged Tzuyu asking the girl if where she is.

 

"Dad?"

"Thank you dad. Of course. I will dad." Jennie smile. She never heard her dad get proud like that because of her. She never knew it will feel like this.

"Dinner tonight? Why not? Ok I will dad." With that the phone call ended. She was thankful to Jisoo who helped her. She was about to go back to Jisoo and she saw the girl hugging Sana. She crease her brow. She wonder what is happening.

But then Jisoo check her phone and the two of them left.

She immediately messaged Jisoo.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

 

"Jisoo." Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter