Precious Love

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Precious Love

Words: 955

Rating: PG-13

 

It's been week already, but Tzuyu was still unconscious. Everyone who is close to her was there for her.  It was another day again that Sana came there talking to her sleeping girlfriend. She see how beautiful the girl is.

"I know you are an angel, but I still need you here. Heaven have so much angel above. Don't go there yet." She mumble as she cried.

"Wake up now. I will tell dad already about us. So wake up. He keep asking me why I went out. Unnie knows about us already, and she told me she will tell mom. If you wake up now I will tell dad." Sana plead, but seems her plead wasn't fall in a deaf ear, because Tzuyu hands move. With that she call the doctor.

 

Jennie watch Jisoo who was staring in the wall of her room. "You should eat." She says. Jisoo didn't answer.

Jennie sigh, she don't know what to do anymore. Then the phone ring, but Jisoo isn't answering it.

"Someone is calling you." Jisoo ignore again as she lie down. Jennie sigh as she look who was calling. She see it was a girl named Krystal. 'Krystal Unnie' Jennie crease her brow the name seems familiar to her, but she shrugged it off.

"It was Krystal unnie." She says as she read the caller. Jisoo suddenly sit and answer the phone.

"Unnie? Really? I will be there." Jisoo stand as she get her jacket.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked.

"Tzuyu is awake." Jisoo smile as she leave Jennie in her room. Jennie sigh as she just look at the close door.

"It's better than to see her all hopeless in this room, because that's not Jisoo at all." She mumbled.

 

It's been week already, Tzuyu wasn't allowed to do some basketball. She can walk and so her stuffs. Her wound in the head and face are healing.

She was recovering after the good medication and help of her friends, family and girlfriend.

After of one week not being in school she's back to school again. She took some of her exams and attend some of her class with teachers looking after her and also Jisoo.

She was now on the garden sitting on the bench. She was watching the flowers hit by the sunlight.

Sana intertwined their hands. She smile at Tzuyu. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter