Like Ooh Ahh

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like Ooh Aah

Words: 1296

Rating: NC-17

Sana smile as see how good Yoona and Jessica together. She was looking forward to be like that too. To have Tzuyu by her side till they get old. She know that they are just starting, but she k know that all she have to do is hold on and fight for this love.

Especially not that her father was inch by inch letting Tzuyu show how worthy she is. "What are you thinking?" Tzuyu asked the girl beside her. Sana smile enjoying the breeze of the sea side. The beach wedding of Yoona and Jessica.

"I want to be like Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie. The two of us." Tzuyu smile hearing the answer of her girlfriend. "Of course we will be. Just hold on. Anyway soon the ceremony will start. Some of the guests wasn't here yet." Tzuyu says. Sana look around.

"There is media." Sana whispers. Tzuyu smile and nodded. "What do you expect? It was the wedding of the only daughter of the Im." Sana nodded realized that Yoona was well known in business field.

"I think this wedding will be a talk around the town, since Yoona unnie's dad only announced it last night." Tzuyu shared. Sana nodded as an understanding and tightened her hold to Tzuyu's hand. She think if her wedding with Tzuyu will be like this too.

"Seems the other guests are coming." Tzuyu informed they look around the place first since Yoona and Jessica are both getting ready. "Wait." Sana was shock to see who was coming. The one talking to Tzuyu's dad.

"Dad?" Tzuyu and Sana were both shock to see Sana's father here. "Oh Sana, you two are here?" The man asked too. "Dad I thought you will go to a friend's wedding?" Sana asked. "We are. Your mom was just in the car and your unnie was looking for her two best friends." The man explains.

Sana look at Tzuyu as an idea formed in her head. "Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie are best friends of Tiffany Unnie?" Sana asked and the man nodded. "You mean..."

"Wait, Heechul Tzuyu is your daughter?" Mr. Hwang asked. The man nodded as she smile. "So your daughter is the one she is dating? I guess the three of us have the same fate." The man laugh making Mr. Hwang agree.

"You know Heechul here and Yoona's dad were my best friend. I just lost touch with Heechul when she came back in Korea. Your daughter that time were only Sooyeon and Sojung." Mr. Hwang happily says as he reminisced the past. Then he pause when realization hit him.

"Are you the baby when Boyoung died?" Mr. Hwang asked. The three of them all nodded. "Oh. I really have to do some catch up with you and Seungri. Look her daughter and your daughter are getting married. And my daughter and your daughter here again seems want to get married too." The man joke. Heechul laugh knowing that his best friend never change.

"You are still the same Yunho." The man says. Sana was blushing, and Tzuyu was happy because it seems it won't hard anymore because in a while Mr. Hwang will give his blessing to them. "Sorry I took so long. Here is your phone." Mrs. Hwang came. She greeted Mr. Jung and the lovers. She also learned that Tzuyu is Mr. Jung daughter.

After some catch up the three left the lovers. Sana was really happy today and also Tzuyu. "Anyway, Jisoo messaged you already?" Sana asked as she check the time. "I told her about the wedding. I don't know what, but I also told uncle." Tzuyu s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter