Playing With Fire

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing With Fire

Words: 1486

Rating: NC-17

Sana was really amazed on how beautiful the place is. This is just the rooftop of the apartment of Tzuyu that she shared with her older sister.

But Sana never knew that her girlfriend could be sweet as this. Tzuyu was playful and fond of doing pranks like her best friend.

"This is amazing. Who prepared this?" Sana asked as she look around, and realize how romantic the pl
ace is. 

Tzuyu was more than happy to see that her girlfriend appreciate her effort. She let Sana seat on the chair, and she also did.

"There is no one here. I mean it's like a romantic date in a classy restaurant. With a good view of city light, and under the sparkling stars in the sky." She was really amazed, and she can't hide it. Tzuyu was happy that with this simple thing she can make Sana smile.

This is one of her dream. Her dream to be in a romantic date with the guy she like. That was when she was young and didn't meet Tzuyu yet. She never knew that she will turn gay because of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clap her hands and romatic music starts playing. Sana was really in dazed she look where the music is coming.

"I don't have money to pay for a good violinist. I just set a speaker there for a sweet music." Tzuyu confess making Sana giggle.

She really love how good Tzuyu is with her efforts. She held Sana hands which was resting at the table.

"Thank you." She smile sweetly. Tzuyu smile too as she squeezed the soft hand.

"Don't thank me yet, we are just starting." Tzuyu snap her hand and a girl show up, a woman rather. Wearing a waitress uniform. Sana was really shock to see who  the woman is.

"Unnie?" There was Tzuyu's sister smiling at them. "Should I served the dessert already?" The woman asked.

"Unnie don't ruin my date please. I help Yoona unnie to her date with you the last time, this is a repay!" Tzuyu whine making Jessica giggle because how cute her sister is.

"Ok ok fine. I'll tell my lovely chef to serve the food for the most beautiful couple this night. Chef Im! Serve the food already." Jessica announced. Sana was just watching on how her girlfriend prepared it and even dragging her sister with it and her sister's lover.

Maybe it's Jessica or Yoona was the one who play the music earlier.

"Here is the food for tonight." Yoona serve the food for the two. She smile to Sana and Tzuyu.

"I personally prepared it for my sister in law." Yoona announced Tzuyu smile like an idiot. Sana crease her brow. She give Yoona and Jessica a look and the two women show their ring.

"Congratulations Unnie!" Sana happily says which was appreciated by the two.

"Enough. This night is for the two of you just call us if you need us." Yoona wink as she grab the hands of her lover.

"Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie really look good together." Sana commented as she watch the two fade from their sight.

"Don't worry we will be like that as long as we hold with each other." Sana never expect her girlfriend to be sweet as this. Tzuyu don't normally sounds matured as this and she really appreciate this night that's been prepared for her by her lovely girlfriend.

"I was really glad having you as my girlfriend." Sana says sincerely.

 

"Unnie! You told me you will help me?!" Yeri was really annoyed with Jisoo. The girl was just in the room of her messaging someone with her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter