Signal

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Signal

Words: 1232

Rating: NC-17

Jennie peek at the door and see no one was around. She pass through the small opening of the door, and she close it carefully not making any sound. Three steps in the hallway was taken when she heard a voice. 

"Sunbae." Jennie was startled; she look at the owner of the voice and see it was one of her team member.

"Oh good morning Yujung-ssi." Jennie greeted as she fix her hair. "What are you doing here unnie? I was looking for you in your room." Yujung asked.

"Oh I was just lookibg for Sana's room where is her room?" Jennie asked. Yujung look around. "Unnie this wing are for Junior, the freshman are on the opposite wing." Yujung point the opposite side.

"Oh I see. I don't know. I'll just get something from my room and meet you guys in the oval. Maybe Sana will be there too." Jennie says as she bid her goodbye, hoping her excused don't sound absurd.

Jennie was fanning herself in embarrassment. "I almost got caught. What would I tell them if they saw me coming out from the room of Jisoo." Jennie sigh as she walk  to go to the stair, up to the rooms of Seniors.

"That idiot is crazy telling me to stay in her room last night." She mumble with a little sign of annoyance.


"Sana?" Jennie was shock to see Sana come out of a certain room. Someone come out after her, it was Tzuyu.

"Jennie." Sana was shock to see Jennie here. "What are you doing here? Freshmen are in the other wing right?" Jennie asked making Sana blush, Tzuyu supposed to be in the other wing.

"She is your?" She asked pointing Tzuyu. The latter smile as she offer her hand. "I am Tzuyu, her girlfriend." Tzuyu wink. Jennie shook the hand. 

"I am here Chou Tzuyu!" Sana stomp to the feet of Tzuyu. "Ouch!"" Tzuyu cry out and Sana walkout leaving them there.

"She is really possessive." Tzuyu says, she bid her goodbye to Jennie and she run after Sana. Jennie just laugh it out, and she start walking the hallway. Going up to stair to her room.

 

"Sana." Sana sigh, she never should've been acting that childish what if Tzuyu get tired of her. 

"Sorry." She mumble. Tzuyu smile as she held Sana's hand. She can see how guilty Sana is.

"It's fine. I am used to you being jealous. You just don't want other to get me." Tzuyu pull Sana in her arms.

"Come here. You know that I will always have you as mine and always mine." Tzuyu wiggle her brow. Then Sana' phone ring. She check it and see it was her dad.

"Dad?"

"I am doing fine. Yes, the exam? It's still in three weeks."

"This weekend? You mean Jeju? Why?"

"Who?"

"A guy? What?"

"But dad." She sigh.

"Fine." Tzuyu isn't idiot not to know the conversations. She just act like it is fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter