Woohoo

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohoo

Words: 1148

Rating: NC-17

Jisoo never talked to Jennie after that day. They are not meeting yet. Jisoo tried her best to avoid Jennie. She even ignore the messages of the younger girl asking where she is.

Ignoring Jennie means hanging out in the cafe of Nayeon more. Nayeon was a good friend and she know how sad Jisoo is every time the girl stay here when she study or just play with her phone. She went here before class and after class, and go home until the cafe is close.

Nayeon and her will talk every now and then if Nayeon was on break and have time.

It's Nayeon's break and she approaches Jisoo. "You are here again." Jisoo smile at her as the girl move to give Nayeon a space.

"I don't have things to do."

"No practice in basketball?" Jisoo shook her head. "Nothing. The inter-school games are in February." Nayeon nodded in understanding, she knows it too.

"You're always down." Nayeon finally open the topic. Jisoo glance at her. She was sad and Nayeon can see it through her eyes.

"Am I obvious?" She asked making Nayeon pull her for a hug. "It's ok! There is no wrong for being sad." Nayeon show thumbs up making Jisoo smile.

"Remember when we saw you on the bar stool?" Jisoo asked, Nayeon remember it. That was their first meeting.

"Ah that one? Yeah. I was broken hearted." Nayeon remember. "I think that time you are dumb."

"What?! You're  mean!" Jisoo laugh because of Nayeon's reaction.

"You are crying over a dumb person who can't see your worth. That's what I thought, and look at me now. I am being sad over a person who can't love me." Nayeon sigh as she hold Jisoo's hand.

"Some people can't see our worth. Did she know that you like her?" Jisoo shook her head.

"Tell her." Jisoo was shock, why would she tell her? She even avoiding Jennie. That won't happen.

"Why would I do that?"

"When I was crying that night, it's because I am regretting that I didn't say I love him. He found a girl and he told me that he love me way back then. We love each other, but we are both dumb not to confess it. And he got someone."

"You mean?"

"Hmm. So what if she don't like you. At least you tell her. If you will avoid her at least make it in good use." Nayeon says and hug Jisoo again.

Yes it make sense, but it's just hard. And Jisoo need the most confidence that she always had.

 

"Tzuyu." Tzuyu look at the owner of the voice. It was Jennie. They are now in the court.

"Jennie sunbaenim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter