Ready To Talk

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ready To Talk

Words: 1670

Rating: NC-17

 

Jisoo was busy typing over her phone. She was exchanging some messages with Nayeon. She was happy and know that winter is coming she have the plan to bring Jennie in a place to watch the first snow and have some fun too.  Their one month supposed to be tomorrow, but Jisoo decided to just give the girl a simple gift, and make up using her plan for the other week.

She planned this together with Tzuyu and Nayeon. The two decided to bring their own significant others. With that Jisoo also learned that she is dating someone who is already college named Kim Jeongyeon.

She even teases the girl about settling over a 'Kim'. She was smiling seems the plan she made was perfect. "You are smiling like an idiot." Jennie says as she give the hot chocolate to her lover. Jisoo shrug her shoulder as she ask Jennie to seat in her lap. Jennie comply,

"Tzuyu is complaining about me hanging out in your room than we always did in her room." Jisoo shared.  "She should asked Sana instead. She should know that you are together with someone already." Jennie suggested making Jisoo chuckles.

"You are being a again baby."

" your face." Jennie pull away. She walk to the couch and sat there. Jisoo just give her girlfriend a lovely look. She was really in love with this girl. "Your looking at me like a fool again." Jennie comment, she always notice Jisoo looking at her like that.

"This is my 'I am so in love look'." Jisoo wiggle her brow as she let her hands in the pocket of her coat, she put her mug in the table earlier. "You are so whipped because of me?" Jennie smirk making Jisoo act like she was shock.

"You have too much confidence in you. Bringing your own chair huh?"

"Well it's not heavy, why not." Jennie says that with smug smile. Jisoo rest her back in the wall.

"Don't give me that look. I just want to kiss you here and there." Jisoo says because that was what she really want to do. Jennie put down her mug and challenge the younger girl. "Well I am waiting." Jisoo smirk as she approach the older girl.

 

Jisoo was really annoyed. What person thinks they are doing? She was tied and her eyes have blind fold. She tried hard to fought with them, but they are too many. Those person put her in the chair. She was imagining it like she was in the center of empty room and one of the person will remove her blind fold and she will see the boss.

"The heck!! Who ever told you to do this tell that person I won't mind killing someone! The heck is it anything related to dad? I never knew that really exist I hate those drama with kidnapping so just let me go!" She yell, but no one answer her.

She was locking her room that morning when someone cover making her lost her consciousness. "Please just let me go!" She was getting tired shouting. She sigh as she tried removing the tie at her back.

"Let me go!!! !!"  She suddenly stop when she feel presence of someone, y music start playing.

"What the heck is that? Are you trying to experiment with me? Let me go!!"

"Isn't it what you want? Strip dance? Or should I remove your blind fold so you can see me?" That was so y, but who the heck is that? Jisoo don't know, maybe if she is still single she will get on with this since she told Tzuyu how she like someone to do strip dance for her. But not now! She is damn taken and Jennie will surely kill her.

"Heck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter