One In A Million

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One In A Million

Words: 1359

Rating: NC-17

 

"I am frustrated." Jennie says. Sana look at her sunbae. After the practice Jennie asked her to stay for a while. Sana never see the furl as this.

"Why?" She asked the girl. Jennie look at her. "I want to do something for Jisoo." She says her frustration. She know that often it was Jisoo who do so much things for her.

"Then ask her for a date." Sana suggested. "But I want it to be a little different. Tomorrow will be our first month." Sana smile thinking an idea.

"I have an idea!" Jennie smile as she look at Sana. "What is it? Tell me palli." Jennie was smiling hard.

"Give her a strip dance!" She rolled her eyes. How could she ask Sana? If she only know that Sana have lame idea she should've ask Jisoo's best friend.

"I won't do that!"

"Jisoo would love that. I know that girl she like to have that. I once here her that she want to attend a bachelor party where a stripper could dance." Sana was laughing hard as she remembered that. She even got mad at Tzuyu that time because the other girl says she want that too.

"Jisoo says that? That ert." Jennie was mad though she know that they aren't together that yet.

"Yup, I was really mad at Tzuyu like that too." Sana explained. But Jennie realized that she don't need to be mad. She just sigh because she don't have any idea.

"I heard you sing." Jennie look at Sana and she nodded. Sana smile as she move closer to Jennie.

"Sing her a song. I heard that she like her future lover to always sing her a song. I also heard she share something to Tzuyu saying how good you are in singing when you sing her a song." Sana explains with seriousness. Jennie crease her brow as she look at Sana.

"Are you eavesdropping to their conversations? You always hear this and hear that." Jennie pointed out what she notice and observed. Sana chuckles as she nodded.

"You know that two could be crazy, so sometimes when I saw them I always eavesdrop." Sana says happily. Jennie shook her head.

"Eavesdropping is wrong Sana-ssi." Jennie told the younger one like an older sister.

"You won't think that way when you do it once. And especially when it comes to Jisoo and Tzuyu. Did you know that Tzuyu and I got together because I eavesdrop? I confess to her immediately as long as I hear her says that she like me to Jisoo and she's not planning to confess." Sana explained making Jennie laugh, it seems that eavesdropping got some of her interest.

"That was crazy, anyway. I'll sing her a song. Then that's it?" Jennie asked. Sana was thinking before idea came again.

"I know a thing! Tzuyu once surprised me in a dinner date in the rooftop of their apartment." Sana smile as she shared that, Jennie find that really special.

"Wow?! You date under the night sky?" Jennie asked and Sana nodded like a child telling how good her lollipop is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter