I Think I Am Crazy

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Think I Am Crazy

Words: 805

Rating: PG-13

Jisoo was kicking on the rock on her feet. She was waiting patiently outside the house of her lover. Instead of knocking she decided to wait patiently outside. 

"Oh that was crazy! I won't do that again." Jisoo heard giggles coming from someone approaching the house. She look who was it, and there was Jennie. She walking to the gate with a guy.

Jisoo checked what time is it and see it was 9 pm already. She never knew that she's been waiting there for 2 hours. After dropping Sana home she drive here immediately to see her girlfriend. She totally see Jennie on the amusement park, and she just deny it to Sana.

"Jisoo." The guy stop laughing and look at the girl standing in front of them. He look at Jennie and back to the other girl.

"Who is she? Is she your friend?" The guy asked. Jennie don't know what to say. "I thought you have group project?" Sooypung asked. Jennie look at her and immediately shooj her head.

"No I don't have." Jisoo scratch her neck. She look around. "Aish, I really have to talk to your friend. She at least be doing great on making up excuses. She should have told you with the lie she made." Jennie felt embarrassed she don't know what to say.

"I've been messaging you all day. This explains why you aren't replying. You with this guy the whole day?" Jisoo ask as she point the guy.

The guy bow down. "Mianhae Noona. I just went out with your sister. Don't be mad at her. She was with me all day. And I made sure she was safe." Jennie wish Mino never spoke because she see the 360 degree change in Jisoo's mood.

"Noona? sister? Aigoo. You don't know me don't you!" Jisoo yell pushibg the guy.

"Yah! Jisoo stop!"

"Noona? Don't call me Noona dumb! Stay away from Jennie! You here me? Stay away or I will kill you!!" Jisoo was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter