Boombayah

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boombayah

Words: 1729

Rating: PG-13

"Jennie?" Jisoo never expect to see Jennie here. That's explained how good she is on dancing that night.

Jisoo can't help, but to check Jennie out. The girl was in crop top and a pants and ruber shoes, so she could be comfortable in dancing.

Jennie looks really hot. "Are you checking me out?" Jennie crease her brow. Jisoo shrug as her eyes met the other girl's cat like eyes.

"Why not? You're worth it." Jennie rolled her eyes. She already hear those lines. She used going to party and heard that to random people. That's too lame for her.

"Oh really? What are you even doing here?" That was too bossy. Jisoo smirk.

"Your co-dancer ask me for help to turn off this ." Jisoo point the air conditioner. "Plus I know now to what club you belong. Can I know now what the gift you had for me?" Jisoo asked. Jennie get her bag ignoring Jisoo.

"I am not in the mood for any you like to do." Jisoo pull her by the wrist. She trap Jennie by her body and the mirror making Jennie face the mirror.

"Look at yourself and to me. What do you think how it would feel if you see yourself by me?" Tempting, too ing and she can't deny that was a turn on. Jisoo can't help, but bite her lips as she feel Jisoo's hand running to her tummy.

"Damn you look so hot biting your lips. Can I bite that too?" Jisoo asked, Jennie can't take it anymore especially when Jisoo hands run to the button of her jeans. She tried her best to stop Jisoo's hand.

"Wait Jisoo. Not here." With that Jisoo knows she smell victory.

 

The other day after the class, the whole Dance Club has practice since the intramural of the school is coming in a week. 

Jennie open the door with her key and they are all shock as what surprises them. The whole room was in a mess. Lipstick was written in the mirror and garbage was all in the floor.

Jennie's eyes flare up seeing this mess, the whole group was in shock especially the freshman and junior.

"Omo what happen?" Sana asked, yesterday she wasn't able to attend the practice since Tzuyu and her do something that who knows what? 

"The heck, that Jisoo will pay for it." Jennie form her hands into a fist. Her group was able to hear it.

"You mean Jisoo?" Sana asked again. "Whatever, she's gonna pay for this." With that Jennie left them their. 

They don't know what to do, but to enter the dance room and clean it.

"What happened yesterday?" Sana asked the others. Some shrugged, but Doyeon was to answer the question of the other girl who is also best in the group.

"All we know is that Yujung and I asked Jisoo sunbaenim to help us in the air conditioner. We left after that." Doyeon explained. Sana nodded in understanding. She wonder what Tzuyu's best friend do this time.

"That jerk. I'll tell Tzuyu about it." She mumble leaving the room. Others are left their cleaning the whole area.

 

Jennie enter the shower are of the gym. There was other girls half and was shock to see the team leader of dance club. 

Jennie don't care, she was looking for a certain short black haired girl. 

"Damn this!! Where is Kim Jisoo?!" She yell, the team mates of Jisoo don't know what is happening. They point the cubicle on the end of the shower room.

Tzuyu came out from the other cubicle to see who is yelling; she it was random girls that Jisoo hook with and she was shock to see it was Jennie. Her eyes widen. 

"Jisoo. You have to see this." Tzuyu call out. Jisoo was curious. She was still showering and tale some peak. 

"Jennie." She smile like an idiot seeing Jennie there. Jennie ignored all people and walk to Jisoo. The latter eyes widen. She was what do Jennie thinks she is doing?" Tzuyu enter the cubicle aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter